|The Day After|

I woke up sprawled out on Robert's bed, I almost felt sad when I looked around and noticed he wasn't there. I didn't want to put my dress back on, so I grabbed his black button down shirt from the night before and just wore that. I walked out into the hall to hear Robert singing downstairs, I walked down the stairs and found him shirtless in the kitchen mixing something in a bowl..

"L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore and ..

Love is all that I can give to you..

Love is more than just a game for two..

Two in love can make it..

Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you..

Love was made for me and you..Love was made for me and you."

I'm not sure if he was really trying to sing or just messing around but he was singing in a deep soprano voice, either way he was really good. I came up behind him and got on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the kneck, "Are you always this chipper after sex?" I whispered...he chuckled, "Mm maybe." he said while turning around and leaning on the counter..he looked at me and sighed.."That's a good look on you ya know."..."Oh really?" I said with a smile I did a twirl and looked at him, "Thanks." he smiled and I turned around to walk away, he gave me a slap on the butt before I was out of his reach and I just glared at him. I walked over to the sofa and layed down on my stomach to relax, a couple minutes later Robert came in to the doorway and smirked at me, "Breakfest is served ma' lady." he said with an accent, while taking a bow...I got up and gave him a head nod, "Very well." we both started to laugh and sat down. "Yum, eggs and hashbrowns with bacon...oh AND pancakes? Thanks chef Ramsey." he rolled his eyes and chuckled, "On the contrary, I am better then Chef Ramsey." I looked at the plate and nodded, "I'm sure.." The breakfest was actually delicious ..I got up and I started to notice a pain in my thighs, I stumbled and walked over to the sink. Robert looked at me with confusement..."Im sore.." I said, Robert looked at me, "Why?... OH I know why." he said while forming a boyish smile, I almost facepalmed myself. "Sorry?" he said while getting up and walking over to me. I shrugged.."It's ok...it was for a good cause." I said with a wink, he slid his hand down to my stomach, "You sure you don't want me to give you a massage?" he said seductively as he ran his hand lower and lower, I giggled and slapped his hand away, "I think four times is good enough for one day, you sex machine." He pouted his lip, "Ok." I turned around and washed the dishes. I walked into the living room to see Robert sitting with his leg crossed over the other on the sofa, I walked up behind him and covered his eyes with my hand, "Soo chill day?" I asked in his ear. I could feel his smile grow under my hands, he grabbed my arms from behind him and nodded, "Chill day." he pulled me over with all his strength and I landed with my head on his lap, I slapped him on the chest, "What if I would have fallen?" his smile dropped..."Well then that would have sucked?" he laughed and I gave him a serious face. He ran his hand through my hair as I closed my eyes, "What's on your mind?" he asked quietly. I smiled a bit, "Last night, it was perfect." I heard a chuckle from him, "Perfect is probably an understatement." I smiled.."So are you not going to work Wensday? Since the concert is Tuesday?"..he thought about it "Nope..and neither are you."..I smiled, "Alright then." he looked up at the t.v. and then shook me by the shoulders, "I'm so excited!" I laughed..."I can see that!" he pulled me up to his face and gave me a tight hug, "Black Sabbath, you are seriously the best Amanda." I gave him a tight hug back and just sat there like that on his lap with his arms wrapped around me and mine wrapped around him. "Robert can I ask you something?" I said with my head on his shoulder, "Yes, darling." I smiled...he's such a cutie. "Uh, how come you and Liliann never had any kids?" there was a pause..."We attempted to..but then we found out that she wasn't fertile...she wasn't able to have any." I stayed quiet.."In a way I guess it's a good thing we never had any kids..cus either way we would have divorced..me and her were just not right for eachother for the long haul, and I don't want my kids seeing there parents get divorced like I had to." I nodded, "Do your parents know about us?"...he pulled his head back so that he can look me in the eye..."About that.." he said while forming a smile, "I want you to meet them." That made me a bit weary.."I-I don't know Rob, won't they think this is weird or like immoral?" he looked at me plainly, "My parents are the weirdest people there are...I mean look how I came out." I nodded my head,"That is true..." he raised his eyebrows, "Hey, you aren't supposed to agree!"...I laughed, "It's a good thing, you're unique." He gave me a shy smile and a kiss. "Well, I know they will love you." I smiled but I wasn't to sure about that on the inside.