|Nothing But The Truth|

Mini Recap: "Rob, you forgot your wi- Oh..am I interupting?" A woman came out with two glasses of wine in her hand..I realized it was the blonde woman from the 'Welcome to Italy" picture, Liliann.. I looked at her and then at the wine in her hands..and then back to Robert he had the guiltyest face, I let go of his hand...and then it all clicked, I understood why he hadn't invited me in, why he closed the door when he came out, why he was dressed the way he was....it all made sense..and never in my life have I felt more backstabbed all at once...The fakrst smile came across my smile, "Oh no, please...it is I who am the one interupting...see I've had a really shitty day, and this piles on..but Hey, atleast Im not confused anymore? Carry on with your night." I turned around and walked away quickly to my car, Robert was calling after me but I didn't stop I got in my car, and backed out of the driveway...I sent my mom a text. I really couldn't bare to be home tonight, I drove to the beach..it's beautiful at night and it's the only place that can calm me. Im so sick of everyone..I can't trust anyone. I helped Ivy when she had no one and she lied to me the whole time..Josh is a scumbag. And Robert went right back to his ex-wife.

I parked not to far from the sand, I walked on the shore for a while..thinking of how everything slipped passed me in such short time, two weeks ago I was happy as can be..and today I don't even know where I stand with anything in my life..I started to get a head ache so I sat down on the sand and watched the tide and the waves, the moon was glowing on the water, making each ripple glow..It was almost like one of those movie scenes ya know? I then heard the sound of sand moving around in the distance, I looked over and squinted a bit, all I could see was the form of a man jogging, I couldn't see his face.. I wanted to get up and leave, but to be honest, I'm tired of running away. As he came closer the moon slightly cast light on his face and I could see him clearer and I realized it wasn't Robert like I thought it would be, and for some reason that made me a bit sadder to know he didn't come for me.. he sat next to me.."Isn't it a little late for you to be out here? In the dark...alone?" he said while gaining his breath.."Nope, why are you here?".. "I take a jog on the beach evernight..it's relaxing..I live close to here anyways so might as well come for the view.".."Oh." I said..I hadn't looked at him yet..I didn't want him to see my face, "Amanda, are you alright?" I faked a smile "sure." he leaned a little closer and looked at my face.."Have you been crying?" I didn't answer him..he put his hand on my shoulder.."You can talk to me, if someone hurt you..I won't tell anyone if that's what your worried about.." I shook my head, "No Mr. Evans..nothing like that, it's just drama.".."Oh..well Im sorry to hear that..I hope everything works out for you...." he paused '

"or else.." I looked at him "or else what?".."Or else I'll kick someones ass!" he said with a smile..I smiled, "Shutup." "Soo are ya just gonna sit here all night?" ..I shrugged, "I don't know..my mom thinks Im sleeping at someones house so, yea I guess." he was a quiet for a bit..."Well, you can crash on my sofa for the night if you want, It's pretty comfy, I find myself sleeping there sometimes." he said while raising an eyebrow and nodding his head..I thought about it...and looked at my phone, 12:50 am.."Sure. Thanks." He smiled no problem, he lent me a hand while getting up and we walked up the beach and to my car, "By the way, you can call me Chris." he said while walking, I smiled..even though he couldn't see it.

I drove to his house and he told me the directions, we arrived at a condo. It was nice and simple and I liked that. We walked in to see a dog sprawled out on the sofa, the living room was nice and casual, as was the kitchen..he walked into a room and came back out, "Mason down!" he yelled, the dog sprang up and jumped of the sofa, and I laughed. He put a pillow and a warm blanket down on the sofa, "There ya go..well you look tired so I'm guessing you wanna sleep, the bathroom is to the right..I'll see you tomorrow..or wait later today." he said with a smile, I laughed "Thanks Mr.- I mean, Chris." he nodded and went into his room and slightly closed the door. Within minutes I fell asleep, while I was there..I felt all my drama and pain of the day go away, I felt calm and relaxed. I woke up later on to the sound of something being fried and popping, I woke up and groggily walked over to the kitchen, there stood Chris, in a white t-shirt and plaid pajama pants. "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." he said with a smirk..I plopped down on the chair and squinted my eyes as the bright sun shun in through the window, "What time is it?" I asked while yawning.."Oh, only uhh 12:20.." My eyes grew wider, "What!" I got up and looked at the clock on the stove, '12:21'.."wow, I can never sleep for more than two hours." I said while going to sit back down..he gave me a weird look and then smirked, "What can I say, my sofa has magic powers." I laughed "Shutup." he brought over two plates, with egg and bacon and hashbrowns on the side, I thought louder then I ment to.."mmmm." he laughed and looked at me, "Someone's hungry." I nodded and started to devour my breakfast. I sat back and smiled, "That was good..I needed that." I said while ruubing my stomach, he smiled while wiping his lips with a napkin, "Glad ya liked it.....So..." he said while putting his elbows on the table, "What happened?"..I broke eye contact and focused on the napkin holder on the table.."Guys are assholes." I said quietly..he smirked, "Tell me something I don't know." I looked at him and didn't say anything.."Amanda, no matter what guy you meet there will be a moment that you will experience with him that he is an asshole..same for girls." he said while moving his hands..I looked at him and nodded my head. "Well I like this...uhm..uh" I paused, I can't tell him it's Robert.."There's this guy..we have been dating for about almost 3 months and I found out that he was keeping something from me..and it was a BIG secret..and he explained himself and all and apologized..but then last night, I stopped by his house and saw him with..the secret..I don't know if they were cheating..I don't know why she was there..but that is my biggest problem right now." He raised his eyebrows, "I didn't know you have a boyfriend? Well ..anyways.. first off, you're gonna go get ready..and go to this guys house..even if that girl is there..don't let it discourage you. Tell him 'We need to talk'" he said while bobbing his head to the side and putting his hand on his hip, I started laughing, "Then you're gonna sit him down and have him explain himself..and if you don't believe him, you have that brod there to confirm it. And from what you hear..follow your gut with what you should do..the gut is never wrong, remember that." He said while.pointing a finger and raising his eyebrow..I smiled...but then frowned, "But I left yesterday..and I don't think I can handle seeing him if she is there..I would die right where I stand.." He put his hand on mine and looked at me sincerely.."Don't over exagerate." he said as his lips curled up..I rolled my eyes and snatched my hand away. "Im going to do it..Im going over there..and if she is there? Then even better!" he nodded "That's the way to think." he got up and grabbed my plate and walked to the sink, I went to the bathroom and washed my face, suprisingly I looked the same as yesterday..and my hair wasn't all messed up, 'perfect..I don't need to stop at home.' I said a quick goodbye and thank you to Chris, he gave me a hug that lasted longer then it should have but at that moment I was focused on going to Robert's house.

I parked my car in his driveway, the other car from the night before was gone but his was still there...I took a deep breath and walked up to the front door, 'just be confident, just be positive.' I rang the doorbell, the door opened to Robert standing there shirtless and barefoot with jeans on..he was squinting and his hair was messy, he opened the door wider and stepped to the side so that I could come in. I took a step in and just looked at him .."What happened to you?" he rubbed his eyes and started walking towards the living room, he layed down on the sofa, "No sleep." there was an empty bottle of wine on the coffee table infront of him..I looked at him.."Are you back with her?" I asked quietly.. his hand was over his face.."Who?".."Liliann." he moved his hand from his eyes and looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched together.."No? She came here as a sort of goodbye or whatever because the DIVORCE is finalized..it's done..there is nothing between me and.Liliann..I don't understand why you think just because I hid that one thing, that everything I do is some scheme..it's not. If I was going to cheat or doing anything like that then I would have never risked all of this to be with you. I love you so much and I know you love me too..but you're so stubborn..sometimes I want to strangle you ya know?" he said calmly while keeping his hand up...I sat down on the single sofa to the side of the one he was on..."Im so tired of this...we were perfect..and now my life is shit."..he shook his head, "Don't say that just cus of me Amanda." I shook my head.."You have no idea Robert..." he starred at me and motioned for me to come to him, I got up and layed down next to him on the sofa...we were facing eachother, he put his hand around my waist.."Can we just be together..." he said softly while looking at me..all my anger towards him was gone..but the guilt was rising. I looked away from his gaze, "No, I don't think you're gonna want me anymore..." I said while shaking my head.."What do you mean?" he asked furroweding his eyebrows..I looked at him.."Yesterday...Josh kissed me, and.....I kissed him...back."...all of a sudden it grew so quiet I swear I could here the air floating around. He looked at me, searching into my eyes.."Why? why would you do that? Was that your plan?" he said coldly.."No! it's just..I didn't want to see you during 4th after what you said to me..so at lunch we ditched, we went to his house and watched movies..snd then he kissed me..and I kissed him back.. it happened a couple times more..." He bit his lip and sat up, he scratched his head.."Well? Did you like it? Was he as good as you thought he would be?" I knew he was being sarcastic..he's mad. "It was a normal kiss.....but I realized that while we kissed I felt nothing..There were no sparks, there was no warmth, there was no passion, it felt like nothing and with you it was all those emotions whirled up between us..that means something to me something that no one can ever take...I shouldn't have kissed him back..and I shouldn't have let him kiss me to begin with...but I was just so torn up, and I just wanted to forget..I'm sorry.." he was still sitting on the sofa away from me.."It upsets me that you kissed Josh...escpecially him if all people...I just hate that kid...I know I shouldn't hate a student or whatever..but I also shouldn't be inlove with one..I just, I don't trust him..I still want you, I still love you as much as I did yesterday and the day before that..but Josh cannot be in the picture anymore..and that's it." he said while glancing over at me...I sat up next to him, "You don't have to worry about Josh anymore...or Ivy for that matter.." I said quietly.."Why?" he asked..I took a deep breath.."Remember the party I went to the night I got drunk?" he nodded his head..."Well during that period Ivy never told me her and Josh dated freshmen year.. she never even told me they lost their virginity to eachother all she said was that they were 'bestfriends', after I rejected Josh and he stormed away..Ivy knew he would do that so she looked for him and they had sex, and now Ivy is 2 months pregnant, I already knew she was pregnant but she never told me Josh is the dad." His eyes grew wide, "Does he know?" he asked in a suprised voice..I nodded my head, "Ivy told him yesterday morning..but he said that she is just a slut who is still stuck on him, and that she just wants a father for the baby." Robert just shook his head, "That little shit.".."Ivy confessed it all to me yesterday, I told her how Josh and I kissed and I- I just can't take all this drama..I thought Ivy was my true friend..she has been lying our entire friendship, and Josh is a fucking prick..he knows it's his baby but he still kissed me? I just...I don't think I dsserved that." I said while putting my head down, Robert pulled me into his shoulder and hugged me tightly, "What they did is fucked up Amanda, but you will need to talk to them sometime...but for now..just know that I love you, and I never want to lose you again...the divorce was the only thing I haven't told you, and nothing happened between me and her yesterday."...I smiled and looked at him, "You know..Im glad I came over here." ..he tilted his head and gave me a long deep kiss, "So am I."

_______________

So I have decided not to take this down and to continue the story, I can't do that to you guys. I hope this chapter makes alot of you happy, and how do you guys think Robert will react when he finds out Amanda spent the night at Mr. Evans house? VOTE-COMMENT please&thank you<3 :="">