|Panties In A Bunch|

Mondays always suck but for some reason this Monday wasn't that bad. I was feeling energized and happy right now everything is perfect, my parents know about Robert..Robert loves me and I love him..our relationship is going great my grades are ok, and I'm just happy with my life lately. I decided to pay Robert a little visit before class started, I know he always gets to class a bit early. I walked through the sundeck and to B-hall, Robert's door was closed, I walked to his room and opened it..he was in the class by his desk tucking his shirt in his pants..his hair was out of place too, I closed the door. "Bad morning?" I said while walking over to him, he looked at me and gave me a look, "I hardly slept last night." I walked over and started to fix his hair with my hands, "How come?" he looked at me as I was looking up at my hands in his hair, "Mm I don't know, a certain someone was on my mind." I met his eyes and smiled, I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips, he smiled and took a sip of his coffee, "Ugh, I'm gonna be so tired later." he said while sitting down in his chair, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap, we looked eachother deeply in the eyes and kissed. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door, I quickly got up and jumped like 2 feet away, the door opened and it was orangutan..she paused when she walked in the door and just gave me a once over, "What are you doing here?" she said in a snobby voice, I chuckled abit, "Shut your face." was all I said while grabbing my bag and walking past her with out even looking at her. I heard her gasp and Robert snicker before I left the room, 'Stupid bitch, ruining Robert and I's alone time.' I walked down the hall to my locker and after about a minute orangutan was walking out of the room while talking to Robert, and he was just nodding his head walking behind her, probably just trying to get her away. I heard her say "Thank's Mr. Downey." in a exagerated flirty voice before walking away, as soon as she turned around and walked away Robert looked at me and rolled his eyes. I laughed and kept putting my stuff in my bag, and Robert went back into his room. I walked to Journalism class.

Mr. Mason wasn't even in class, the sub was some elderly teacher..I almost felt bad because people weren't really respecting her. I couldn't wait for fourth hour to come so that I could see Robert, It's something I have started to anticipate, I love seeing him do what he does..he's so passionate about it. Ivy has still been coming to Art class, but I don't bother to even look at her. Im not as mad as I was before..but she certainly hasn't even attempted since that day..to even say anything to me, so why should I? Mr. Evans has settled in with the school, we talk regularly in class and sometimes in the halls, but we haven't talked about the night I slept at his house, nothing happened but obviously that is something that is frowned upon. Art ended, and as I walked out the door Mr. Evans seemed like he was starring at me...the type of stare when you wait for the other person to notice you. So I looked over and he gave me a big warm smile, I returned one..but didn't stick around to talk. I slowly walked to lunch..everytime I get to the table..I can feel Josh's eyes on me as I sit down next to Ryan, he hasn't spoken to me...and I haven't spoken to him. He tried to talk to me, the day after Robert and I got back together...but I simply said, "I know you and Ivy's secret." and that's when I stopped replying. That's all I wanted him to know..is that I knew the truth. Sometimes I catch Josh's eyes on me, but I don't really acknowledge it for long..he deserves to be treated this way. Anyone who is going to try and abandon the mother of their baby does.

I walked to Robert's class in a chipper mood, I walked in to see two other students in their seats already, I looked over and Robert wasn't at his desk like he usually is. Sometime's he leaves during passing period to the teachers lounge for coffee, so I'm guessing that is where he was. Then a couple minutes later, as the class began to fill with students Robert came storming in, with coffee in one hand and a clenched jaw. No one seemed to notice except me...probably because I know him so well. He went to his desk and took a long drink of coffee, he looked up to the class that was now seated, while avoiding even looking in my area, "I know the play is in a week, but today you are just going to work from your work books, you can get in groups, I don't care." he sat down and tightened the notch of his tie, I hate working in the work books because the questions are always tricky, perfect oppurtunity to get 'help' from Robert. After everyone turned to the person next to them and started to work on the questions..I realised that Beth, the girl who is usually my partner wasn't here today...even more perfect, everyone seemed to have a partner. So I grabbed my work book and walked over to Robert's desk, I pulled up a chair (purposely) next to him and sat down. He still hadn't looked at me..I was beginning to think he's probably just being moody..he did seem pretty tired thismorning. I opened up the work book again and put it infront of us, "Soo, Beth isn't here, and I don't understand these trick questions..soo can you help me.?" he scribbled some non-sense on a piece of paper...he still hadn't answered me, I hate when he's moody, it's like a monthly period or something. I leaned over crossing my arm over his to grab a pen since I forgot mine, I brushed my hand across his chest purposely, trying to get some regular reaction.. but there was still nothing. He cleared his throat, "What don't you get." he said bluntly glancing at my workbook but still avoiding eye contact, I looked at him and then back down at my work book, "Well, I don't understand what 'Contact Improvisation' really means, and the rest of these words, I need examples." I said while pointing toward the word box. He shrugged, "check the glossary." I looked at the side of his face, as he looked at the papers infront of him. Everyone was turned around distracted in their own conversations and groups..plus we were covered by Robert's desk, I put my hand on his thigh, "What's wrong?" I whispered. He looked at my hand and pushed it off his thigh, I raised my hand towards his thigh again, he firmly grabbed my hand before I could reach him. "Robe-" he cut me off, "Don't touch me, Ms. DeAngelo." I brought my hand back to my lap, and just looked at him and then back to my book, I shook my head, "Are you like bi-polar?" I asked, I heard a breath of air come out from his nostrils..but he didn't answer me. "If you're not gonna help me then I'm not gonna do it." I said while starting to get annoyed, he moved his hand to his mouse and looked at the computer screen, "Okay fail, see if I care." I looked at him...a bit in shock at what he just said..he was acting as if he didn't care at all. I couldn't help but think 'Was this an act because we are in class?' I had no clue... I nodded my head, I got up and grabbed my workbook, "Thanks, Mr. Downey." was all I said before, picking up my chair and putting it back. I seriously have no clue what's up with him but...it's really starting to hurt. The rest of the class period he continued to ignore me and I just sat there looking at the clock, waiting for class to end. It finally ended and when it did and everyone was walking out of class, he walked out with them with a sheet of paper in his hand, I'm guessing he was going to the copying machine. I just walked to Trig. class wondering what I did, or what could have happened.

_____________

So this weekend turned out to be more eventful then I thought it would be so sorry for not uploading much, this chapter is N O T over..but I just figured I'd give you all half of it since you have been patient. I have ACT's on Tuesday so I'm not sure how these next couple days are gonna go with uploading. I will finish this chapter and the rest will be uploaded TOMORROW. Please give me feedback, what you think will happen ANY ideas of what should happen.

VOTE&COMMENT, Thankyou. :)