|Meet The DeAngelo's|

Since Robert and I have gotten back together, our relationship has started from where we left off (except for the almost having sex part...we haven't gotten to that yet), it hasn't changed at all. Even though it has only been two weeks..It feels like it was months ago that we had the whole breakup..because we've been so happy lately. My mom somewhat knows that I'm seeing someone but not completely. Half of me wants him to meet my family but another half of me fears it....how will they react? I mean, I am 18, I can date who I want, but still..Im not sure how my parents will feel about the age gap...matter a fact, I don't even know if he wants to meet my family. I looked up at Robert, I was laying down with my head on his lap, my legs were hanging off the edge of the sofa, "Babe..." a small smile crept on his lips, he loves it when I call him that, he kept his eyes on the tv,"mhm?".. "Uh, have you thought about meeting my family? Like Im not asking you to but do you yourself want to?"..he snirked and made an absurd face, "Hell no." I starred at him blankly..his sarcasm doesn't fool me anymore. He smiled and looked down at me, "Actually...I've been wanting to..its important to have them know about us manda..(he always calls me that now) then we won't have to sneak around as much ya know?" he said while chewing his gum..."You chew like a cow." I said while looking at his jaw, he chuckled and leaned down and kissed me making a exagerated 'muah' sound afterwards.."Yes, I want to meet the DeAngelo clan." I rolled my eyes "You're a dork." he furrowed his eyebrows, "Im sorry I wasn't aware that I'm a whale penis?" I furrowed my eyebrows and then realized what he ment, I giggled.."I ment the OTHER type of dork, dork." He raised his eyebrows and nodded his head and said "Ooooooo" sarcasticly, I slapped his arm, and he patted my stomach, "Up Up!"..I sat up and looked at him and pouted, "I was comfy.".."Oh I bet." he said with a wink..I smiled mischivously and looked at him, he got up and turned the t.v. off, "I think you will be more comfy at your house." I looked at him and my eyes opened wide, "Oh no no no!"..he raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Oh yes yes yes..come on let's get this over with " he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me up, I tried to pull back, but he is way to strong, it was like tug of war with my arm, except I was losing terribly, so I decided to stop pulling and crash into him, it worked. "Please don't." I said while clutching his arm, he frowned, "Are you embarassed or something?" I sighed "Noooooo, never...I just if you are gonna meet then they have to be told ahead of time. Like planned a bit better..Let me call first?" he smiled and nodded his head..I pulled out my phone and nervously dialed, 'oh god..how am I gonna say this.' "Hey mom...yea, Im fine...um is everyone home?...well I kinda wanted to bring over someone to meet you all.....yes, it's a guy...Mom! stop!.....why would I tell you what he looks like when you will see him later? Duh........ Oh, his name is Robert.....come at 6? alright, bye." Robert was watching me with excitement dancing in his eyes, he's so adorable. "Sooo?" he said.."My family will all be home tonight, she said she is going to cook a nice dinner and we should go at 6." his smile dropped a little, "Oh god Im getting nervous." he started to bite his nails, "What if they hate me? What if they call the police or something? What if your dad wants to kick my ass?" I started laughing at how nervous he was getting.."I thought you were all excited?"..."I am but now that it's setting in, what do I tell them? That I'm your teacher?"..I sighed and thought for a bit, "I will tell them afterwords okay?" he nodded..he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him up the stairs, "Where are we going?" I asked, "Well I can't go dressed like this." he said while motioning at his shorts and white t-shirt, "You're gonna help me pick what to wear." he said with a giddy smile..I rolled my eyes "God help me."..he smirked, "Noo, God help me!" We walked into his room and he walked into his closet I layed down with my stomach flat on the bed and my elbows holding me up, I waited for him to come back out..he came out with several shirts and pants.."Are you serious?" I said while looking at him bluntly, "You have to dress to impress!" he exclaimed. He took off his shirt, I couldn't help but smile at how used to that I was and how comfortable we are with eachother, he took of his shorts and was only in his red boxer briefs, "Oooo Calvin Klein?" I said teasingly. He grinned and winked, "Oh ya, I used to model these." he said jokingly..."Oh really, show me a pose." I said whole starting to laugh, he bit onto his shirt and pulled on it while sticking out his butt and making a sensual face, I started laughing so hard, I was rolling on the bed, "You likey?" he said seductively while pretending to drop his shirt and bending over to grabe it slowly, while sticking out his butt, I was laughing so hard, I didn't notice that he turned back around and and his thumbs hooked on the inside of his briefs wasteband, he slowly started pulling them down playfully, revealing more of his happy trail, I tried not to let my mouth water...apart of me wanted him to take them off but I got nervous, I watched him, and in a flash of a second he let go of the waistband and it snapped back to his skin, my face showed a disapointed look, he smirked and shook his finger, "Ah ah ah." he said playfully...all I knew was that I wanted him so bad..but it wasn't the time. He pulled on a pair of dark nice jeans and put on long sleeve grey cardigan with a white v-neck shirt underneath. He looked pretty damn hot, but then again he always lookes hot. He stood infront of me, "Is this ok?" I smiled and nodded while pushing myself up to sit on my knees on the bed, he came to the edge of the bed and put his hands on my cheeks, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a steamy kiss, he put his hand on my hands and slowly unrapped them from his neck while pulling away, I frowned..and he smirked..."I don't want to get distracted.. we have somewhere to go, remember?" he said with a wink..I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed, "So how are you going to introduce yourself to them?" he looked at me dumbly.."Uh? 'Hello,I'm Robert.?' and then shake their hand..or give a hug?" he said sarcasticly I looked at him blankly, "No shit sherlock, I mean what about when they ask who you are..ya know, how we met?".."Oh, well I'm not sure...as your teacher?" I thought for a bit, he layed down next to where I sat..."What's in that brain of yours.."..I looked at him and leaned over him.."Im just worried about how they will react."..he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "Relax, don't think about it..everything will be ok." I smiled and gave him a kiss, I looked at the time '5:40 pm'..."Well we should get going." he smiled and stood up promptly, "First one to the car is a rotten egg!" he said while.pretending to start to run, I sprinted past him and down the stairs, I stopped at the door and realised his sly trick, "Hey!" I yelled he walked down the stairs slowly, chuckling, "You're so gullible, I said 'first'." I glared at him and walked out to the car. The car ride was calm..but I could tell he was nervous.