•22 Reunited•

Chapter 22 ~ Reunited

EdwardPOV

I had Bella all to myself for 3 full days, we were doing it 24/7 I love her so much. But unfortunately when we were at it for the a hundredth millionth time there was a knock on the door.

We quickly got up got dressed and went to open the door. And there was my family standing on Bella's porch.

"You always know when to come"
I grumbled and stalked off towards the sitting room.

I heard Bella speak with my family and after a while they all joined me in the sitting room Bella sat on my lap while I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt complete.

That's when Emmet started his dumb sexual jokes.

"I see Edwards has been getting some."
He Snickered.

Bella burried her head in my chest in embarrassment. I just chuckled and told em that's its none of his business and told him to back off. He shut up after a while.

BellaPOV

We spent the next hours catching up. Then I decided to leave to hunt. Since I hunt humans none of the joined me, the rest of the Cullen's when hunting into the forest except Edward he stayed just in case.

I went to a random bar and lured 3 drunk men out with me into a dark alley. One pinned me up against the wall and started feeling my boobs, the other was kissing my neck and the last one was trying to get under my skirt but failing.

I had enough of these grossed men after 2 seconds. I pushed them off me and sucked all three dry in the matter of 3 minutes. They're blood tasted of alkochol but it was good and quenched my thirst. I decided to make my way home.

EdwardPOV

Bella and my family is gone they won't be back until a few hours pass at the least. There was a knock on the door, I opened it and there out of no where stood a half naked Tanya Denali. I loved bella but a little fun would do njo harm.

Its like she'll even find out, its just sex for goodness sake. Tanya threw herself at me, started kissing me hungrily I returned the kiss and I grabbed her arse and brought her to the couch.

We were naked in the matter of seconds, I got on top of her and stated fucking her hard and fast, she was moaning, LOUD. Truth to be told I've never heard anyone moan as loud as she is doing it right now.

Suddenly I heard the door of the sitting room opened and there stood.......

BellaPOV

Once I got home I heard loud moans, I followed them and ended up in my sitting room. I opened the door and there was Edward on top of Tanya Denali full on naked. I gasped and ran outta there. I took my black Ferrari and made my way to the airport while sobbing. I going back to Volturaa. He broke me again. Twice now.

EdwardPOV

Okay that was just such a fail, I threw tanya off me, got dressed and made my way outside just to see a black Ferrari speed in off. I knew where she's gonna go, Volturaa. I need to go after her.

Honestly I don't know why but I pains me to be away, maybe I really never loved her? Maybe its just the matting but that has me going back to her? I don't know but I'll go to Italy anyway.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

So? Edward cheated on Bella that son of a bitch. No sorry don't get me wrong I love Esme but that Basterd. Ugh! This story is coming to an end. The finishing will be lame but I have no ideas what to do. Anyway I'm sorry for not updating but I was really busy moving. Plus! There mightn't be any internet in that house for a full week! Don't worry I'll find a way to update. Don't give up on me just because I've missed a day or two.

I wanna know what you think!

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218