•09 Slut•

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

Chapter 9 ~ Slut

BellaPOV

"I agree. Caius?"
Said Aro.

"I disagree"
He said.

What! Why? What did I ever do to that excuse of a vampire.

"Reason?"
Asked Aro.

"Since when do we accept sluts?"

Okay. He's really getting on my last nerve now!

Aro was about to speak. But I did it before him.

"Oh, Caius! I'm no where near a slut."
I said in a sweet, seductive voice while walking up to him.

"What do you mean by that?"
He said stiffening and getting nervous since I'm sitting on the arm of his throne. My ass pretty much uncovered.

I can feel Aros and Marcus' eyes on me. I lean into Caius' ear and whispher in a sexy voice, knowing the others will hear anyway.

"I'm a virgin"

"Why do you dress slutty?"
Marcus asks. While Caius is still nervous and as stiff as a rock.

"Its funny."
I answer simply.

"Funny?" Aro asks.

"Yea. Funny. Guys drool at the sight of me. Girls are jealous. Its funny. Human guys are easy. Their like dogs. But I've never had a Vampire drool over me."
I said turning my head and winking at Caius.

Who was drooling. With his mouth opened. Once I said that he closed his mouth and looked away embarrassed. Aro and Marcus started laughing.

"Marcus. Aro. Go on tell me what do you think about her."
Caius said angrily.

Oh, this is getting interesting.

"She's quite a sight even as a human....."
Said Marcus while getting up from his throne and making his way towards me.

He stopped right in front of me. Don't know why but at that moment all the guards that were in the room left.

"Yes. I agree she is. But I don't believe she's a virgin....."
Aro said while doing the same as marcus. They were in a tight triangle around me.

"Can you prove your a virgin?"
Marcus asked.

"I don't see a way anyone could ever prove their a virgin."
I answer confused.

"I can think of a way."
Said Caius standing from his Throne and walking right pup to me.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me into his chest with a smirk on his face. Thant's when it hit me.

There is a way to prove it but after the little 'test' I wont be a virgin anymore.

"Oh. Um.... What's the point of that test tho? If I won't be a virgin after it?"
I said turning away from him and walking off. He caught my arm and swung me into his chest and started kissing my neck.

"Well..... It would prove it and we would know u didn't lie. My brothers and I could also have a little fun in the process. It would be pleasure for you as well. So?"

He said this while kissing and licking my neck. His hands went down to my thighs and went up higher. I stopped his hands with my own once they were about to go under my skirt.

"I have a better idea. Let me join and change me. Then we could do your little 'test'. Its dangerous for me if I'm human"
I said trying to get out of the awkward situation I was in.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
A/N

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I decided to make the Bella and the three kings mate story once I finish this one. Don't be mad if I don't have time. I would ask you to give me a name for the other story tho.

Bella will be a vampire when she meets the Cullen's. Edward falls in love with her but they're not mates. Marcus sees that his and his brothers are mated to one person. They follow the mating pull and end up in Forks. Edward finds out Bella's mated to the kings but doesn't want to share her so he keeps it a secret.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218