•11 Jane•

Chapter 11 ~ Jane

BellaPOV

And I snapped their neck. Only after a moment I realised what I have done and who it was. Lucky for Jane Vampires only get knocked out for a few minutes if you snapp their neck.

I stood there horror struck when I spotted a mirror, in the mirror there was a Beautiful Women who looked like me but was way.... Prettier. She had a long slender body with curves every women would die for, perfectly full pink lips she.... She was..... Perfect.

I bet I was standing there for more then a few minutes.

"Yea, that's you. I know your shocked and all that but we have to Gert you dressed and ready for the Masters."

Said a voice behind me, I saw Jane in the mirror reflection with me. Then it hit me.

I have to apologise, will she ever forgive me? I am so sorry. What if she hates me now? What if she puts pain upon me!?!?!

My mind was racing 1,000 miles per hour.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry! I didnt mean to! Its just that i-- i-- I didn't think about it it just happened! I'm so sorry!"
I said all this in one breath and very quickly. I was planning on saying more but she cut me off.

"Its okay Mistress I'm sorry to cut you off but I couldnt stand here listening to you apologizing to me over nothing. Sorry for cutting you off Mistress."
She said her head bowed down.

What the fuck does she think I am? I'm not some kind of fucking Royality.

"Um.... Jane? What's up with all Mistress. Stop treating me like some kind of Royality."
I said confused.

"But you are Royality, Mistress."
She said with her her still low.

"Okay........ What do you mean? And don't bow your head before me."
I was annoyed.

"I mean the masters told all of us to treat you like we treat them."
I was so confused, but at least she lifted her head back up.

Treat me like the Masters? Why would they say that? Is this all a joke? I was suppose to be in the guard. Not Royality. Royality is boring and Responsible. Ugh!

"Shall we get you ready for Them?"
She asked pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yea. OK."

She pushed me into the bathroom and told me to take a shower. I did. When I was ready I came out in a towel. Jane was looking through some kind of boxes.

"Put on that dress" she gestured towards the bed where lay some clothes I was too far for me to see"and sit on the chair Mistress." pointing towards the chair. I just nodded my head, not sure if she saw, walked over to the bed and said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!"
I yelled.

On the bed lay a Blue floor length dress.

"What is it Mistress?"
Asked Jane suddenly alarmed and beside me.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going to put that dress on"

"What's wrong with the dress?"
She asked confused.

"First, its Blue, Edward liked to see me in blue.
Second, its not my style at ALL.
Third, Its way too long.
Where's the Closest?"

She pointed to a door. I walked through it and to say I was amazed would be the understanding of the year. Its was wonderful.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Hi guys! I hope your liking my story so far. If so please prove it by voting! It means a LOT! Comment if you have any ideas whatsoever about little things and scenes I could add. What about the little test?

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218