•08 The Volturi•

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END! PLEASE READ!

Chapter 8 ~ The Volturi

BellaPOV

It was around midnight went I got off the plane. I called for a cab and told the driver the Volturi Address. It was an hour of a drive. I gave him too much money but didn't bother with change. Even if there wasn't much light the Castle was Beautiful. breathtaking.

I just walked into the Castle hopping to find someone to tell them I need to talk to Aro. Before somebody just sucks me dry. After walking a while a small figure with blonde hair, red eyes wearing a nearly cloak appeared in front of me.

"What do you want?"
She growled at me.

"Where do I start? I know what you are. I want to see Aro. I have an offer to make him. I'm bella by the way"

"Okay follow me. Jane by the way."
Imitating my voice at the last line.

We walks for a while. Silently. After about 15 minutes we appeared in front of a pair of Steal double doors. Jane pushes them opened.

At the far end of the room there are steps and three thrones. On the left throne sat a man with Dark brown hair that could be mistaken as black, just past his shoulders. On the right one sat a man with golden blonde hair, just before his shoulders. In the middle sat a man with raven black hair just up to his shoulders. All of them very handsome.

"Hello! I'm Aro these are my brothers Marcus" gesturing to the man with Dark Brown hair. "And Caius" gesturing to the blonde haired guy. "And you are....?"

"Oh! How rude of me I'm Bella Swan and I'd like to join the Guard."
I said rather quickly.

"How do you know about us?"
Marcus asked with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Well....... Where do I start? I lived in Forks where I Met the Cullen's........"
I told them the whole story leaving out the Eleazar part.

"Interesting"
Is all Aro said in Awe.

"Yes. May I join?"
I really wanted to know the answer.

"Do you have a gift?"
Typical thing for Aro to ask.

"I knew you'd ask so I made a trip to Eleazar Before I came here. Indeed I do have gifts."
I said proud.

"Did you say gifts?"
Caius asked.

"Yes. Gifts. I'm not going to tell you all of them but I'll tell you one. Full mind Control."
I said with a smile on my face.

"What do you mean by full mind control?"
Marcus asked.

"I can read thoughts, talk to somebody telepathically, make them feel anykind of emotion and compel somebody's mind."
I said causally.

They all nodded deep in thought.

"Why won't you tell us all of them?"
Aro asked.

"Because life wouldn't be interesting without surprises. Would it now?"
I asked knowing Aro likes surprises.

"Indeed it wouldn't may I?"

Aro asked suddenly appearing in front of me holding out his hand. I knew his gift by I also knew it wouldn't work on me since I have a mental shield. I didn't give him my hand. I just said.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude but you cannot."

"Why not?"
Aro asked clearly confused because nobody ever rejected his hand.

"Because it would give away on other one of my gifts."
I said winking at him.

"Fair enough"
He said going back to his throne.

"So may I join or not?"
I asked getting a little impatient.

"I............."

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Cliff Hanger!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

I'm really enjoying writing this. I'm going to start another story now. There is only going to be one chapter a day in this story and the other one.

I don't know what to call the other one but its going to be about Bella. She's already a vampire and moves to Forks. Marcus sees that his and his brothers mate is In Forks and go there. All three kings are mated to Bella. But she's in love with Edward. Edward knows who her mates are but he's scared to be on his own again.

Have any ideas what to call that story? I was thinking maybe.

Volturi Love.

My Kings.

My Royalty.

I'm really bad at making up Names for stories please help!

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218