•13 The Kings•

A/N

I'd like to thanks for all the votes I've been getting from you guys. Especially @crazycupcakegirl thank you. I really appreciate it, it means a lot.

Chapter ~ The Kings

BellaPOV

One moment I was standing in the middle of a triangle with was made out of three vampire kings, the next moment I found myself up against the wall making out with Caius.

Aro and Marcus kissing and licking both sides of my neck. Aro on the left, Caius on the right. Caius was moaning against my lips because I still had some blood left on them.

"Oh...Isabella.....You.....Taste....sooo.... good...."
Caius moaned into our kiss.

I wrapped my legs around Caius' waist, he started licking my bottom lip begging for entrance, funny a Vampire King begging hehehe, teasing him I kept my lips closed.

He was having none of it, he bit my lip making me gasp and took his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, I could tell he had a smirk on his face against the kiss.

He explored every single place in my mouth our tongues fighting for dominance, unfortunately he won. I turned my head to the left kissing Aro's for head causing him to look up and smash his lips against mine.

"Oh....God.....Isabella"
Aro moaned.

I parted my lips for Aro after a while, I let out a loud embarrassing moan when Caius squeezed my Brest's. I broke the kiss with Aro and turned toward Marcus doing then same I did to Aro, just when our lips were going to touch the door banged opened.

***Lemons Over***

The door banged opened to reveal Jane and Alec mouths hanging opened. I unwraped my legs of Caius' waist. And took a step away from the kings. Embarrassed.

"I...i .... Didn't mean to interrupt..... I just---"
Jane started to explain herself but Aro cut her off.

"Did you ever hear of knocking Jane!"
He roared at her, I took another step back a little scared.

Caius noticed and walked up to me putting his arm around my waist, kissed my neck once and whispered,

"Don't worry"

Another shiver of pleasure went down my spine, again, Caius smirked.

"What is it you want"
Asked Aro clearly annoyed at the interruption.

"Felix shall arrive from his mission soon masters."
Answered Jane her head hung low.

"When?"
Asked Marcus in an annoyed tone but calmer then Aro.

"Ten minutes master"
Her head still low.

"Thank your dismissed."
Aro said as Jane and Alec walked out.

They all turned to me once again.

"I'm afraid we're going to have to leave you for a while beauty"
Caius whispered causing me to shiver for the third time today. He just smirked again.

"Its okay I do have forever after all."
I said giggling a bit.

I hugges and kissed Caius' cheek did the same to Aro but hugged and kissed Marcus on the lips. He just smirked and slapped my ass on the way out.

I swayed my hips from side to side on my way out, I heard three lustful growls behind me.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. And for not updating for over a week. Parents these days ground you with no internet. Ugh!

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218