•21 Russia•

Sadly_Sydney12 please dont hate me for this chapter. Keep reading there is going to be a twist in the story. Your gonna like it ;)

Chapter 21 ~ Russia

BellaPOV

I relaxed a bit and settled in, then I sat on a chair in the balcony and looked at the mountains. Its so quite. Perfect for thinking and choice making. I have 4 choices.

1. Leave the Volturi, Start over and never think about any of them or the Cullen's again.

I think that even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to stay away from the Volturi, completely forget about them? No I couldn't do that.

2. End my existence?

It would be a choice.... Maybe I'll make everyone happy by doing this? This is a choice. If it goes too far and I can't take it anymore I will rid myself from this world and from the pain I feel.

3. Move out of Volturaa, forgive Edward and live happily ever after with him.

I don't know if I could forgive him, he said he never loved me. What would be the point of forgiving him if he doesn't love me? This isn't a choice. Unless he loves me, which I doubt.

4. Ask Aro to kill Edward and live like I have lived but with the addition of great guilt I have caused Esme and Carlisle a sad time by killing their first son.

I don't think I could live with the guilt of making Esme and Carlisle so sad by taking away their son. Not a choice.

So the only real choice is left is to rid myself from this world...... That is what I will do. I started setting up a bonfire in my back garden. Just when I was about to step into it Edward came running in from the forest.

"BELLA! NO!"

EdwardPOV

I didn't know where this Mansion was suppose to be but I had a rough idea. I booted it full speed trying to track down Bella's scent.

I searched the area where the mansion was suppose to be, I found it. A huge mansion made out of oak wood and glass. It must have a good view of the Russian Mountains. I thought.

I follow Bella's scent to the back yard where I see her standing in front of a bonfire. That's when it hit me, Bella wanted to suicide. If she does I will follow her. I wouldn't be able to live in a world where she doesn't exist knowing it was me who made her do it.

I burst out of the tree's and shout.

"BELLA! NO!"

Her head turns in my direction. I take this as my chance and run towards her, grab her by the waist and onto the ground away from the bonfire. I look into her eyes and know this is the only chance I'm ghonna get.

"Bella, bella, I love you. I didn't mean anything I said in the forest I lied to keep you safe. I believed that if I leave you will live a normal human life I'm sorry I love you."

I was excepting her to tell me to her off her and leave her alone and that she never want to see me again. But she did something different something very different. She smashed her lips against mine. At first I was surprised but then kissed her back making the kiss quite heated.

BellaPOV

He still loved me. Was the only words that were in my head before I smashed my lips against his. I don't know why i did that but the hole in my chest was so big I just couldn't stop myself when he said he loves me. At first he was shocked but when he kissed me back the kiss quickly became heated.

He picked me up without breaking the kiss and took me inside my house and into the master bedroom. I was surprised he knew where it was but quickly forgot about it because I had more interesting things to do.

His hands roamed up and down my qwhole body. He broke the kiss and moved down to my neck I stated moaning. I ripped all his clothes off and he did the same to mine. We were both completely naked his losing on top of me, licking and nibbling on my nipples.

I was moaning all the time. I flipped us over and started licking his neck. I moved down to his rock hard member. At first I licked the cap of his member he was moaning like mad. After a while of torturing him I took his whole member into my mouth. He moaned all the time.

He flipped us over pinned my hands over my head and positioned himself to enter me. Slowly he entered me. I moaned.

"Edward....mmmmm......faster"

He obeyed me and went faster. I was in heaven. I starts moaning even louder.

"Edward....mmmmm.....Edward...I love....you..mmmm...faster.....harder......Edward"

He entered even further into me. I screamed out his name once I reached climax.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

They got back together! Yay! Don't hate me the people that wanted him dead you don't have a clue what I have in store. (Evil laugh) Keep reading. I'll give you a hint. I don't really like Edward ;)

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218