•15 Shower•

A/N

I'd like to thank @angelward73 for supporting me a lot. Thank you.

Chapter 15 ~ Shower

BellaPOV

Once I walked outta the throne room I was suddenly nervous. I mean loosing your virginity to three vampire kings? What if they're not gentle whatsoever? I mean a foursome for my first time having sex?

After a while of exploring my room there was a knock on my door. Oh no! I'm not ready to face them yet!

"Come in"
I said softly.

To my great relief it was jane. She stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"I was wondering Mistress--"
She began but I cut her off.

"None of that Mistress shit call me Bella"
I said annoyed.

"I can't the Masters--"
She stated to object but I cut her off once again.

"Its an order Jane."

"Yes Mistress I mean Bella."
Her head hung low.

"What is it you wanted?"
I asked curious.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you'd like to come shopping with myself and Heidi?"
She asked nervously.

I seriously didn't know why she acted like this I mean its not like I'm going to pull her head off or something? I must speak to Aro, Marcus and Caius about this and why do the guards call my Mistress. I'm a guard just like them.

"Sure"
A big grin on my face.

This means I'll have to face the Kings later Yipee. I could use a nice hot shower and a change of clothes tho. I mean if I don't I'll have all the men eye raping me.

"Uh Jane? When are we going because I would like to shower and change first."
I Asked awkwardly.

"We can meet in the throne room in an hour."
Said and turned to leave.

Once I was alone I hopped into the shower and took a nice long one. When I was done I wrapped myself in a big white towel and walked outta the bathroom to pick out my outfit.

CaiusPOV

My brothers and I decided to pay our Isabella a visit so we made our way up to her room. Once we opened the door we heard that the shower was turned on but it was turned off a few second after we entered. We sat on her bed patiently waiting.

After a while the door of the bathroom opened and out walked Beautiful Isabella wrapped in a big white towel. She had a shocked look on her face when she saw us. The beast inside me was roaring at me to take her.

"Oh... Hey..... I didn't know you were there I hope you weren't waiting long."
She said kind awkward.

We all walked up to her and I went behind her and started licking her neck. She moaned. We pinned her up against the wall. After 10 minutes of all of us kissing her we backed down and I walked in fort of her. She still had the towel wrapped around herself. Holding it up with her hands.

I whispered seductively into her ear.

"Mind if I take this off you."taking hold of the towel but she didn't let go.

"It would be quite unfair don't you think? I would be exposed while you would all be fully clothed."
She Purred at us.

"Besides I have other plans for this moment"
She continued.

We were all shocked.

"What are your other plans?"
Marcus whispered seductively while dry humping her from behind.

She groaned with pleasure, to add to that Aro started kissing her neck while I placed my hands on her breasts trying to take the towel off her but she wouldn't bug and kept it on.

"I...... I'm going.....hmmm......shopping.....hmmm.....with Jane."
She managed to answer while moaning with pleasure.

After a while we let go of her knowing she needs to get dressed. She picked out her outfit while we sat on her bed staring at her every move.

She was sooo sexy I was turned on by only looking at her and I knew my brothers were too.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

So how do you like it so far please comment what toy really think. Haters I'm going to ignore but I wanna know what you think could be better or what scenes I could but into it.

Again. I'd like to thank everyone who is voting for me! Thank you guys. Love ye!

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218