•06 School•

Chapter 6 ~ School

BellaPOV

Tomorrow is Monday and I decided that its time for me to go back to school. Its not like I have anything more interesting to do at home other then think about Fuckward leaving me.

I got dressed into short white skirt just barely below my ass. A white crop top that went barley over my bra with Black letters on it saying 'Bae'. A black leader jacket and Black Converse. Charlie already left to Work so he didn't see me dressed like a slut.

I did the cateye look.. Put on mascara and some lip gloss.

I was gonna have some fun. I got into my truck. It was only 6:00am. Your probably just there like..... 'What was she doing up sooo early!'

I still have 190 thousand dollars left from the gifts. The stereo for my car wasn't cheap. I drove to Seattle. Idecided to buy a Porsche 911. A white one. (Picture in social media at the start of the chapter)

It cost around 120 thousand dollars. When I got to school I received a LOT of stares. All the Boys were drooling. I liked it.

I walked up to Angela.

"Hi"

"Hi Bella, its good your back at last."

"Its good to be back."

That's when Jacob pulled in with his Motorbike. He walked up to me. Glanced at Angela and spaced out.

Oh shit! I know what this means!

I walked up to him more and slapped him across the face. I just began to storm off.

"Bella! Look! You know its not my fault! We can't control this. I'm sorry!"

I walked back up to him and got into his face.

"Help me Forget?!?! After what I've been through! why me!?!?"

"Bella. I'm sorry"

"Good bye Jacob. You'll never see me again. Are those cliffs in LaPush big enough?"

"Bella! No please don't do this Please!"

"Goodbye"

I wasn't really going to jump off a cliff. I mean...... He doesn't want me. Fine! I'll go to somebody that does. But I can't live in Forks not anymore I don't wanna be depressed anymore.

Then it hit me.

The Volturi. I'll even get my revenge on the Cullen's. I'll become a vampire and join the guard. But first a trip to Alaska. I'll go there to find out what gifts I am gonna have just in case. I know Aro loves gifts so he'll let me join.

A choice had to be made.

1. Stay end up depressed and hate everyone for the rest of my life.

2. Go to the Volturi, become one of them get my revenge and live forever with a family.

Choice 2.

I drove home, packed some clothes and left my dad a note.

Dad,

I love you. I'll never come back. I'm going to live away from Forks because it just brings back memories. Jacob left me. He's going to be with Angela now. Don't worry I wont do anything stupid but I have to go bye.

Love Bella,

That would have to do. I stuck the note to the fridge with a magnet and walked out the door.

I just took a few things. Because I'll either end up as dinner or a Vampire.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

So bye. Bye. Jacob. What do you think. Should bella be mad at Jacob and Angela forever or forgive them later on. Or kill them?

Killing would be cruel but who cares?

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218