•05 Shopping•

Chapter 5 ~ Shopping

BellaPOV

I stayed at Jakes for another while and then went home with Charlie. I knew he was mad but I didn't care. It was silent on the way home. But he started when we walked inside the house.

"What was that!?!"
He calmly roared at me.

"What was what?"
I decided to play dumb.

"Oh, don't give me that young lady! When I said forget about Edward I didnt mean going out with Jacob! You shouldn't be with him just because your trying to forget."
His voice softened with the last sentence.

"I'm not! I love him! Must because you and mom didn't work out doesn't mean you have to give me all this bullshit about going out with people! I'll go out with whoever I want whenever I want! Go to Hell!"
I screamed at him.

I know that hurt him but I was sooo annoyed and mad at him I didn't really give a shit at that moment. I went upstairs flopped down on my bed and started crying. Why? I don't know. I was just so angry.

The next day my dad was going fishing with Billy so I decided to do the laundry? When I was done I took a shower and when I was going to he dressed I realised I don't really have nice clothes......... I'll go shopping!

Something I never enjoyed but ten again didn't really give it a try either. I wasn't gonna wait for my father to come back. But I wasn't going to leave him with no explanation either. So I'll just write a note.

I got a piece of paper outta one of my notebooks from school and stated to write.

Dad,

I'm going to go shopping for new clothes. I'm going to change a lot lately and I don't car what your gonna think about the new me. I just hope youy accept me for who I am. Going to be back around 10pm don't worry.

Love Bella,

I got a magnet and stuck the note onto the frigde.

I got dressed into black jeans, a deep ocean blue tank top and a bkack leather jacket. I also put on my white converse on my way out.

None of this really matched but it was the best I had. I got into my truck and I was on my way to Seattle.

*****1 hour later*****

I exited my car and went into the mall and believe me It was huge.

First, I went to a shoe shop and got,
15 pairs of converse,
10 pairs of heals,
5 pairs of flats and 2 pairs of runners.

Then I went to a dress shop and bought 20 dresses with matching accessories.
I also bought some make-up some...... A lot of make-up.

Last but now least I went to a normal clothes shop I bought,
30 crop tops with different writing one them, some were plain.
15 tank tops.
20 leggings and 15 jeans.

I decided to dress more slutty from now on. Not to become a slut. Just to dress like one. To reveal more skin. Something I couldn't do when I was with Fuckward because there was a chance he would suck me dry.

So I bought 30 really short skirts. And 30 short shorts.

Your probably just there like how could she afford all this?, well...... I sold all the Birthday gifts they gave me and I came out about 200,000 Dollers.

All that didn't cost much just around 8,000 or 10,000 maybe more.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Don't worry about Jacob and Bella together. Its not in the summery so that means its not gonna klast long ;). All ready have a plan how to end their relationship. Sorry all Bellcob fans. I don't really ship them. ;(

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218