•18 Crownation•

Chapter 18 ~ Crownation

BellaPOV

Once I got to the thrones at the top of the room I nearly snapped I was so nervous. What if these people don't want me to rule them? What if they don't like me? Today I shall reveal all my gifts to everyone. Only Eleazar knows.

There was a fusion layer on the floor in front of the three kings Aro was in the middle of course. I kneeled down on the fusion and bowed my head low. Aro satrted ?

"Do you Isabella Marie Swan Volturi swear to protect Volturaa and the Volturi for all costs?"

"I do"

"Do you Isabella Marie Swan Volturi swear to rule fairly alongside my brothers and I?"

"I do"

"I no pronounce you the Queen of the Volturi, Vampire world and Volturaa."

Aro finished off while putting a crown on top of my head. The room erupted in cheers. I smiled widely and turned to the audience.

"I Isabella Marie Swan Volturi promise to protect our world of any danger with my life. I'd also like to share my powers with you. Yes I said powers. A mental and Physical shield, Full mind control which means I can read minds, talk telepathically and compel somebody. I am also a magnet. Which means I absorb any persons power with just locking eye contact."

Everyone was stunned not even the kings knew I was that powerful I locked gazes with Eleazar who was the only one not shocked. He had a smirk in his face. After a while the room erupted in cheers once again. Aro shouted.

"Let the Party begin."

Music was turned on. Just now I realised how the room looked the guards moved all the chairs that people were sitting in to the side where tables were set. Each table for a coven. There was a bar of blood both animal and human.

It was traditional that my first dances were with the kings. Aro was first. We swayed to the music gracefully. I knew there was a lot of unmated men's eyes on me, even some mated ones and envious girls but I ignored them all.

"I knew your were powerful but didn't know that powerful. You have my gift don't you?"

"Yes"
I chuckled.

Aro kissed my for head as we danced. Most people mistook this gesture as a brotherly thing it wasn't. We talked a bit more but too soon the song ended.

Marcus tapped Aro's shoulder, Aro let go of me and put me into Marcus' arms. We swayed silently to the beat of the music after a while Marcus broke the silence.

"Quite powerful and The most Beautiful women anyone has ever seen in this room. A lot of guys think they have a chance with you and they'll try today."
Marcus growled the last bit.

I kissing him gently on the cheek and said to him.

"Don't worry love, none of them have a chance I'm taken."

"Yes you are. And its gonna stay this way."
He kissed me gently on the cheek once again before handing me over to Caius.

"You look so Sexy in that dress."
He purred and I giggled.

"Thanks I don't even want to dance with anyone but you three."
I complained.

"You don't have to..."
He trailed off suggestively.

"What do you mean"
I was confused.

"Just tell them no."
He simply said. As if its that easy. Easier said than done I thought.

"It would be rude and I'd like to make a good first impression."
I said the truth.

"All the males here are drooling over you"
Said in a annoyed voice, his face looked adorable.

"I know"
I said giggling.

"Maybe I can't make you not dance with them but I can make your tortured time a bit less."

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

Any ideas on Edward? I'm kind in a writers block. Dunno. Anyway how do ye like it so far? I mean I'm really enjoying writing this story but can't wait to start 'Volturi Love' in which she is actually mated to the three kings not Edward. Love ye.

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218

Choices (Twilight FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara