•01 He Left•

A/N

Important A/N at the end please read something got to do with the story.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Chapter 1 ~ He Left

BellaPOV

He left me,
He doesn't love me,
He doesn't care,
He left me.

I'm no good for him I knew that,
I'm just a weak ugly human,
He's a godlike powerful Vampire.

I'm nothing,
I was just his pet.

These words wouldn't leave my head as I stubbled about the forest tripping over everything, even air and crying my eyes out.

Then I stopped, fell to the floor and stayed there.

I lay there for what seemed years, but I knew it way only a few hours maybe a day even.

I'm worthless,
I'm nothing,
I'm not worth anything.

Why am I alive?
Why did god give me life?
Why me?

He's smart,
He's strong,
He's godlike.

Why did he leave me?
Why doesnt he care?
Why did he say he loved me?

Suddenly a strong pair of arms picked me up. His chest was very warm so I cuddled into him.

He left,
He left,
He left.

That's all I could think about, he carried me home and everyone was there.

"Bella! Bella! Are you alright?"
I head Charlie scream the head off himself.

"She's okay, but all she says is 'He Left'"
A deep voice answered my father, probably belonging to the man that was carrying me.

Wait, was I saying that outloud?!?!

"Carry her in."
I heard Charlie order.

I was currently laying on what seemed to be the sofa. Somebody, Charlie I suppose covered me up with a blanket.

I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke again, I heard Charlie and somebody talking in the Kitchen. I got up and wanted to go to my own room.

But I was stopped on the stairs by Charlie.

"Bella? Come down here for a moment."
Charlie called.

I didn't answer I just walked into the kitchen. That's when I noticed who was in the kitchen wit Charlie.

The face seemed familiar, he looked like a doctor.

There wasn't only 2 people in the kitchen there was 4.

Charlie, A doctor, Jacob and Billy.

Jacob walked up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

I chuckled a little and hugged him back.

"Bella, what did he do? Did he leave you in the middle of the forest? Sam said he found you deep inside it."

"No, no, no, he didn't do anything it was me! It was all my fault don't you dare blame him!"
I screamed at my own father.

I broke down crying, I was still in Jacobs arms and cuddled into his chest. Ruining his shirt with my tears.

He was soo warm I didn't want to let go. And I didn't have to.

Jacob took me into my room, well....carried me bridal style into it.

I heard somebody coming up stairs, it was the doctor, hesat down on the end of my bed, while jacob and I cuddled in the middle of it.

I don't know why but I felt better with Jacob. The hole in my chest didn't hurt that much when I'm with him.

The doctor checked me and said there was nothing wrong with me.

I got up,even tho I didn't want to I knewid have to take a shower.

I looked into the mirror and gasped, I looked a total wreck.

I got dressed and went to bed.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

A/N

So how do you like it?

In this story Jacob has already gone through the change.

Hope you like it so far.

I know I don't like Depressed Bella but I need another one or two chapters of her Depressed they will help me later in the book ;)

Vote,
Comment,
And follow me for more storys .

I'll do any story somebody suggests.

Twilight, no twilight :D

- Volturi_218