Wake Up Call

"Bella, wake up. You're gonna be late!"

I had hit the snooze button on my alarm more than once, I kinda lost count after three. Charlie was calling me from down stairs when I got up. Though Alice stayed most of the night, I couldn't get back to sleep after she left. All I could think about was the dream I had. The way I moved, I was so graceful. My skin was like porcelain, it felt so real. I kept thinking all night if that's what it's really like to be a vampire, everything felt so real. I wanted to fall back asleep just so I could feel that way again. To be with Alice in our perfect world of forever.

"Bella, if you don't wake up I'm coming up there."

"Ughhh alright! I'm up. Fucking A man." Hoping Charlie didn't hear that last part, I got up surprised that I had enough time to take a shower. It was that or eat breakfast, and I'd rather be hungry than to not take a shower.

I got dressed in a black V-neck with a royal blue plaid shirt that was a little too big, some blue jeans and converse. I grabbed my bag and phone shoving it into my pocket not bothering to check for any messages. As I passed the kitchen I heard Charlie talking to someone. I heard the angelic voice and knew exactly who it was. I walked back to the kitchen to find Charlie and Alice talking about last nights baseball game.

"Alice, what are you doing here?" I looked at her and back at my dad with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Alice here was thoughtful enough to come pick you up on the way to school. You made her wait long enough I gotta say, I would've left ya a long time ago. " Charlie chuckled and patted Alice on the back. It threw me off for a minute, I didn't know that they had gotten that close in a matter of 30 minutes.

"Uhh alright then. Should we go then? We're gonna be late if we don't head out now."

"Sure." Alice replied simply with a smile.

"Hey, don't be a stranger Alice. Remember, you're welcomed here anytime alright."

"No problem chief Swan." Alice said as she shook his hand giving him a friendly smile.

"Please call me Charlie. Now get goin before you guys are late. Have a good day bells." Alice walked towards me grabbing my hand lacing her fingers through mine leading me out the front door.

"Seems like you and my dad hit it off pretty good huh?" I said as I opened Alice's car door to get in.

"Parents love me Bella. Plus Charlie is really nice."

"Glad you guys are on a first name biases." I roll my eyes and get into to the car.

"Awh you're not jealous are you bells." I press my lips together and ignore her question.

"Please don't call me that Alice."

"Someone is grumpy this morning." She said starting her car. She's probably right, I barely got any sleep after she left. I didn't realize we still hadn't moved from my drive way till she cleared her throat. I looked over at her and she had the saddest puppy dog face ever.

"What's wrong?"

"You haven't given me a hug or a kiss yet." Now that she mentioned it, I really wanted to. But it's not like I didn't want to, we were just in front of my dad.

But with that I reached over pulling her lips to mine with a deep kiss. I broke away a little bit out of breath leaning my forehead against hers with a small smile.

"Good morning beautiful." I pulled away settling back into my seat putting my seat belt on. She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes that made my day so much better, I felt like nothing could ruin my mood now. Being with Alice just made everything better.