Little Chat

"So when are you going to tell Chrlie?"

"Well he seems to like you. I'm not sure if you really wanna ruin that Alice."

It's been a couple weeks since me and Alice have become an actual couple I guess. I haven't really told any of my friends yet though, kinda wanna see where this goes. It's been simple though, being with her is as easy as breathing. She is perfect in every way possible.

"Go! Go! You got it! Yes!" Charlie was watching a hockey game down stairs while me and Alice were 'watching' a movie on Netflix in my room.

"I'm sure his reaction wouldn't be that bad Bella." She says smiling snuggling up closer to me.

"Bout as bad as your sisters." I laughed and Alice pinched my side.

"Come on Alice, I haven't even told any of my friends yet." Alice sat up leaving my arms as she looked out the window.

"What is it babe?" I ask sitting up trying to pull her close to me. But she just slid further away.

"Nothing."

"Alice come on, I know when something's bothering you. Will you please just tell me."

I really hate when she does this. Something could be bothering her or she could be angry and she'll never tell me what it is. Even if I'm the one that caused it. For the past week that's the only thing we've argued about.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" The question took me off guard for a moment. I can't imagine anyone being embarrassed of being with Alice Cullen. She looked serious though, but even more so hurt.

"Of course I'm not Alice. Why would you even think that?" She slid a little closer to me, but not as close as I wanted her to be.

"It's just... You haven't told any of your friends about us, and you haven't told your dad. And to be honest, I'd kinda like to hold my girlfriends hand while we walk to class together."

This surprised me. I haven't really told anyone because I thought she was the one that wanted to keep us a secret, especially from her family. Mainly her sister. It was actually the complete opposite, I wanted people to know that we were together, no matter what their reactions might be.

"I haven't told anyone because I thought you didn't want anyone to know." She stopped frowning as much when I said that.

"Why wouldn't I want people to know that you're my girlfriend?" Her eyebrows furrowed and it was the cutest thing in the world. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"I don't know, we just haven't talked about any of this stuff yet. If you wanted me to tell my friends that's all you had to say babe. But can we wait till Saturday? Charlie's going over to the next county to help out with all the missing people reports. I just want him to have a clear head till he gets back."

"I've waited long enough to call you mine, I think I can wait a few more days to let the rest of the world know." She giggled and snuggled back up to me leaning me back onto my pillow.

"The whole world huh?" I say laughing a bit.

"Maybe. Why not?" She leaned up and kissed me before I could answer. The vibration of my phone on the bed broke our kiss. I picked it up to see a text from Jake.

Me and Jake haven't really talked much since I told him I was friends with Alice. Shit. I guess I was going to have to tell him she's my girlfriend now. I can put telling him off till Saturday too I guess.

'Hey Bella. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow if you're not busy? I finally got the bikes running if you're still interested. Or are you going to puss out like I said you would.'