Part-22

Two months already passed after taekook's marriage. In this two months they the happiest one. Their love for each other is keep increasing in each passing second.

The last month they join their work too after enjoying one months of their marriage period. Still they manage time and go to many dates, long drives. Moreover you can say they are enjoying their life to the fullest.

But from the past week kook is so busy in the upcoming project which is very important for the company by which they can't able to spend times with each other. But as a supportive husband tae understand him and always stays by his side. But still kook feel very sad when he saw tae sleeping on the couch when he got late to return from office. Little did kook know that tae also not telling him something. The thing is tae's health is taking a toll on him as most of the time he is feeling nauseous or feeling like his head is spinning. But he shrugged it of thinking it's bcz of work load and he don't tell kook as he don't want kook to be worried as he can clearly see how much tensed kook is for the project.

Now let's see what is going to happen~~

Right now it's sunday and tae is sleeping peacefully while snuggling into his husband's pillow. But this peacefulness don't last long as he wake up abruptly and run towards the washroom and start puking . After he done vomiting he kneel down there while leaning onto the wall as he feels his legs going jelly. After sometimes sitting there when he feel like he is now a little better and can walk he clean it up and wash his mouth and face then walk outside the washroom to their room. As he enters his eyes caught the note which is placed on the night stand so he pick it up and start reading it. But after reading it a sigh leaves his mouth as it's now the daily basis as the note is from kook where he said that he have some important work so he went to office early. Tae is not angry on kook but he is very worried as kook is working like a robot and today is Sunday and without taking rest he went to office.

"No, now it's getting enough. I have to teach this bunny a lesson. Let him come today I will not going to talk to him" Tae said with a huff looking like a angry puppy. Then he do his morning routine and went downstairs to have some breakfast which is already prepared by the maids. He have his breakfast then settled on the living room couch to watch some movies.

Minutes passed and he is watching TV with so much attention but it's break when the door bell rang. He stand up from his seat and walk towards the door and open it. As soon as he open the door a wide smile formed in his face when he saw jimin is standing there with a small smile.

"Jiminie... " Tae shout dramatically and hug jimin tightly who also hug him back with the same enthusiast with a loud "taetae... "

"I missed you do much Minnie" Tae said with a little pout.

"I missed you too taetae. When I heard from your husband that you are alone today so I came here to accompany you or that bunny man always steal you" Jimin said making tae to stiff a laugh.

"Kook called you? " Tae asked making jimin to nod .

"He did and said my baby is alone in so go and give him company as I know you are freee" Jimin said while trying to imitate kook's voice making tae to giggle but deep down he is feeling so happy knowing how much kook care for him.

"Ok, now enough making fun of my hubby, you sit here. I am coming with your juice" Tae said and stand up from the couch but halt a little when his head start spinning. He close his eyes and compose himself then walk towards the kitchen.

Jimin is sitting there waiting for tae to come but his eyes become wide when he heard a loud thud from the kitchen making him to run towards the kitchen.