Part-18

The day for whom everyone is waiting for is finally come. The day when two soul going to become one. The day of our Taekook marriage. A big Hall is beautifully decorated like a newly wed bride. All the guests are already settled in the chair talking to each other. Many media, business man and big politicians are also present there as it's Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, two powerful person of the country's marriage. The media is capturing every single details in the camera. Namjin are also settled  on the front row waiting for the bride and groom to enter.

The hall

The hall

Kook is already standing on the aisle wearing all black outfit. His hairs are all set and parted from side showing his forehead a little. He is looking not less than a Greek god. Every girl and even boys are drooling over the handsome male but they know that he is far from their reach.

Kook's look

Kook's look

Soon slow music can be heard and Tae enters holding yoongi's hand. Jimin also walking on his side as he is the bridesmaid. Tae lift his head a little and smile at kook whose eyes are teary due to overwhelmed feeling. Tae shake his head a little as saying kook to don't cry who nod his head and show his wide bunny smile to Tae. Soon Tae reach near the stage and yoongi give his hand to kook.

"I don't need to say as I know you will take care of him more than yourself" Yoongi said with a soft smile looking at kook.

"Don't worry hyung. I will treat him like a queen as he is" Kook replied making yoonmin to smile and namjin are looking at him like proud parents. About Tae, he is feeling like falling for this man again and again. After that kook help Tae to climb the stage and then both of them stand facing each other while holding each other's hand and a big smile on both of their face.