Part-2

"Kook for the god sake can you please stop staring at the photo like a creep" Namjoon said to his cousin brother who is sitting in front of him in the couch and staring at his crush photo for about fifteen minutes for now.

At first he came to his house to discuss about some work related stuff. But when he hear the ding sound of his phone and see his crush Kim Taehyung post a photo of him he lost himself in that photo.

Jeon Jungkook most successful businessman in whole Asia. Many boys and girls are crazy over his one look. But he is crazy about Kim Taehyung his crush for more than one year. First time he saw him in a party and his kind nature, boxy smile make him fall for the pretty model. But till now he don't able to talk to him for once.

Let's see what is going to happen next.

"What can i do hyung. He is looking so hot and sexy at the same time so pure and innocent" Kook said still staring at the photo making Joon to shake his head at the whipped male.

"Then be a man and talk to him. Who will reject The Jeon Jungkook" Joon said with a duh tone.

"You don't know him hyung. He is not a person who want money and fame. He himself is a millionaire but he value emotions more than those things" Kook said with a soft smile.

"You know many things about him" Joon said looking at him.

"Of course hyung, he is my crush after all" Kook said with a chuckle. And put his phone inside.

Both brothers start talking about work matters and other things till Jin, joon's husband called them for dinner. Kook have his dinner in their home and after that went to his home.

After some minutes kook reach his home as it's near namjin's home. He first freshen up then lay on the bed. He open his phone and thought to post something in his private account more like where he express himself.

Liked by: @Sm_ cutie,@ars__ and 10K others

@hotdaddy: ❣️❣️

Comments are turned off~~

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment