Part-19(M)

The door of the bathroom room open only to take kook's breath away as their stand his baby wifey/husband in a beautiful lingerie looking breath taking as ever. Tae is looking so breath taking in that silk nighty as kook can feel his member twitching inside his pant making him take a sharp breath.

Tae's look

Tae's look

"Like what you see hubby? "  Tae said while sexily leaning to the wall giving kook the perfect view of his smooth milky legs. Tae's word snap kook out of his taetae land and soon a smirk appear on his face. He stand up from the bed and start walking towards tae with the same silly smirk. As he reach near tae he can see his naughty wifey don't even wear anything underneath. He walk closer to him and circle his hands around tae's waist and cage him on the wall.

"I love every bit of it my baby. And today I am going to davour this sexy and hot body of yours fully" Kook said while push himself more closer to tae and start grinding their bottoms together which make both of them to moan loudly by the pleasurable feeling. Kook take hold of tae's both hands and pin him to the wall and in no time smash his lips on tae a nd start kissing him hungrily. Tae also kiss back with the same passion. Both are davouring each other like no tomorrow. Kook take tae's lower lips in his mouth and start sucking it then he bite it hardly making tae to moan in the kiss . Kook take the chance and slip his tongue inside tae's mouth and start tasting every corner of it while humming in the sweetness. After tasting every corner kook take tae's tongue inside his mouth and start start sucking it like a lollipop.

"Ahh... Mmmm... Oo... My... " Tae moan loudly when kook grind their lower hardly while his mouth is busy painting his neck with red purple blotches.

"You are so tempting love. So addicting" Kook said after pulling away from tae's neck. He look at tae and found him breathing heavily making his chest going up and down. His hairs are messy, lips swollen and red, neck and collarbone are filled with purple hi*keys. Kook feel a wave of Proudness seeing his beautiful mark on tae. He lean down and plant a soft kiss on tae's left collarbone where the big mark is present.

"Hubby pls leave my hand. I wanna touch you" Tae said with a little pout and kook is thinking how can be someone looks so cute yet sinful at the same time.  But nevertheless he leaves tae's hand making him wrapped it around kook's neck.

"Hubby, I want to pleasure you  . So can I? " Tae asked while looking at kook with cute bambi eyes making kook to smooch his breed cheeks lovingly.

"Go ahead love. I am all yours do whatever you want. But let's continue this on bed" Kook said and in no time tae feel himself being lifted up by kook. Kook put his hand in tae's bare as*and give it a hard squeeze making tae to leave a low moan. After reaching near the bed kook put tae down on the bed slowly and himself lay beside him. But as tae have different plans he get up from his place and climb on kook's stomach and sit directly on the huge bulge of kook which is so prominent through kook's pant. He grind his bare P*ssy there making both of them to groan at the pleasurable feeling.