Part-9

Right now kook is in his fashion department as Tae's photoshoot is going on.  First Everyone became surprised when they saw the CEO himself come to mentor the photoshoot as kook never come to fashion department as long as it's not that important. But then they thought it's kim Taehyung the biggest model of Korea is doing the photoshoot and everyone is swear this year magazines and the products gonna sold out in minutes as no one able to resist the most beautiful male.

Kook is now sitting on the chair looking at Tae giving many sexy and bold poses in different dresses. From the start his eyes never leave the model.
Tae also many times found him staring at him but he shugg off and give him a smile and continue doing his work.

Kook's eyes wide when he  saw Tae's milky back all in view

Kook's eyes wide when he  saw Tae's milky back all in view. He so want to to slide his fingers in the back and suck it marking all over. Now as he know Tae is the one his baby boy All the sexy images he sent him coming to his mind. Then he saw Tae entering in the changing room and come back with another outfit which is a shirt and shorts showing his milky thighs.

Tae's this outfit make kook remember the bathtub photo Tae sent him and how he get hard only after looking at that

Tae's this outfit make kook remember the bathtub photo Tae sent him and how he get hard only after looking at that. Today also looking at him in shorts he is feeling his pants tighting. Now he knows how much impact Tae has on him.

Then after sometimes he hear the photographr saying Tae to change to another dress. So Tae again enters the the changing room. At the mean time the the director prepare the back ground. Kook got the idea concept when he saw a pole is being plced in the center. Soon Tae come outside wearing a glittery party one piece short dress taking everyone's breath away. Kook swear he drool a little after looking at him but he is fast enough to gain his cold posture again.

Soon after the last photo being clicked everyone clap loudly for Tae making him smile widely and thank everyone

Soon after the last photo being clicked everyone clap loudly for Tae making him smile widely and thank everyone. Kook also stand up from his seat and said "you are really amazing Taehyung. It's really awesome photoshoot. Pls meet me at my cabin after changing".Tae thank him and said he will come soon.

Kook leave the place and walk towards his cabin. After reaching there and sit on his chair patiently waiting for Tae to come.

Soon after some minutes he heard a knock on his office door . He said the person to come in. Soon The door open and Tae come inside with his soft smile.

"Come Taehyung sit" Kook said motioning him with his hand to sit down.

"What happen sir? Why you called me here? " Tae asked tilting his head a little looking so cute. Kook wonder how a single person can be so deadly hot and fucking cute at the same time.

"Taehyung you are the head model of our company now. So i want you to attend the Paris Fashion Week and represent our company there. I am also invited there so we both are going . For that we have to go tomorrow itself as it's happening in next three days" Kook said explaining everything to Tae who listen to him attentively and said "it's ok sir I will do it. But when is the flight? "

"You don't have to worry about that. I already said hoseok to book our flight. Now you go home and take rest I will send you your tickets and every details ok" Kook said smiling softly at him who also smile back and thank him. Then Tae take his leave from the office and went to his home.

~~

At night~~

Hotdaddy:
Hey taetae 😏

Sexystrawberry:
Who are you? I don't want to talk to you.

Hotdaddy:
Aww is my baby boy is mad at daddy. 

Sexystrawberry:
Yes he is mad. Very very mad.
Now you know my name and already saw me but don't even tell anything about you.

Hotdaddy:
Aww.. But Its you who said everything in your drunk state.

Sexystrawberry:
*pout*  * big ass pout*

Hotdaddy:
Aish.. Now don't be a pouty baby.
Fine you can call me kookie as my name is something like that and i promise I will meet you soon .
Ok my baby boy.

Sexystrawberry:
Ok kookie 🥰
Now tell me what are you doing?

Hotdaddy:
I am now chilling in my bed. What about you?

Sexystrawberry:
I am doing my packing kookie as I am going to Paris tomorrow.

Hotdaddy:
I know that.

Sexystrawberry:
Umm🤔
How do you know that I tell you just now.

Hotdaddy:
I want to say I know that now after you tell me. Now say why are you going there?

Kook leave a big sigh and smack his head. Now due to his carelessness he is going to get caught.

Sexystrawberry:
Oo..
I am going to attend fashion week there.
So tomorrow me and my handsome boss is going there.

Kook chuckle after reading Tae's text. So he found him handsome that great. But he thinks to tease him a little

Hotdaddy:
You know it's very bad to say another man handsome in front of your daddy.
And for that baby boy can be punished too.

Sexystrawberry:
For that you have to come in front of me daddy.

Hotdaddy:
Don't worry baby boy. I am coming to in front of you very soon.
And I promise I will punished you so hard once I meet you.

Sexystrawberry:
You are so welcome daddy.
But for now I am going to sleep as I have early morning flight.
Good night kookie.
Dream me.

Hotdaddy:
Good night to you too baby boy.

After that both fall asleep as they have to catch the morning flight.

Now let's see what is going to happen in Paris when they both will be alone 😏😏

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment