Part-15

It's already three month passed both Tarkook returned from Paris. In these months they went to many dates, enjoy each other and got to know many things about each other. You will find both of them always together either in office or home, mostly you will find kook in tae's home. Many staffs in their office also start shipping them due to their closeness. But you can say beautiful days can't stay forever. As the last two weeks are going very hectic for both of them cuz Jeon corporation is launching new clothes and jwelleries and Tae being the main model is busy in many photo and video shoot. And as kook is the CEO he is also busy in many paper works and looking after  many stuffs. Due to these things they both can't able to spend much time with each other, only talking with each other about sometimes in night and in days only a few words like eat on time, take care of yourself. Both are really getting frustrated with this things. The most frustrated one is Kook cuz he doesn't able to have the younger in his arms for days. He just want to leaves everything and hide himself in tae's warm embrace, kissing his rosy lips but these work loads are not letting him do any of those.

But today he is a little happy cuz today the clothes and jwelleries are going to launch and after this they both can take a small leave from the work and enjoy each other. May be he already planned what is he going to do who knows.

One side where kook is happy other side Tae is a little nervous cuz of the launching event cuz it's his first time being model of a big multi national company so he doesn't want anything to goes wrong.

So let's see what is happening~~

"Baby, I already told you everything will be good, no need to worry. You did a very good job and we both saw the pictures are turn out so beautiful. I am sure everything will be sold out in some hours" Kook said while caressing Tae's cheeks who is leaning to his chest. Cuz both are cuddling in the couch in kook's cabin. But both of them flinched and pull away when kook's room door burst open and hoseok comes in with a wide smile.

"Hyung what is this? Can't you come after knocking" Kook said a little irritatedly as their little moment got broken.

"Shut up you brat. I come here with a great news. You know all our clothes and jwelleries are already sold out" Hoseok said with his cheerful voice.

"Huh! Already. It's just passed ten minutes they are up and it's already sold out? " Tae asked with confused face.

"Yes, Tae you hear right. Everything is sold out. And you know that tiger ring and locket you wear that was sold out in only thirty eight seconds. And you know your name and our company's name is trending everywhere. These two are the most hot topic of not only Korea but also the whole world right now" Hoseok said making tae's eyes wide. He look at koook who is looking back at him with his wide bunny smile.

"Look, I already told you everything will be perfect. You don't know what is Kim Taehyung's power my bub. You are my lucky champ" Kook said and peck his lips whose cherks turn pink by the complement.

"Aish.... Shameless people at least don't romance in front of your single hyung" Hobi said with a disgusting face.

"Then go out. Who is stopping you" Kook said with a duh tone making Tae to giggle and hobi stomp his feet while going outside not before muttering a ungreatful brat.

"Kookie, today I am so happy. First our success then from today we have one week offf" Tae said with a cheerful voice making kook to smile widely at him.

"Aww.. I see my baby is very excited" Kook said while nibbling onto tae's earlobe.

"I am very excited kookie. You know these two weeks I missed you so much" Tae said with a little pout on his face which is kissed away by kook.

"I missed you too my baby. I missed holding you in my arms, kissing you, spending time with you but I missed these big juicy boobs very much. You don't let me suck them for so many days" Kook said while squeezing tae's breast in his both palms making Tae arch his back with a low moan.

"Then who is stopping you. Have those whom you miss very much" Tae said with a seductive look and kook don't waste a single second before opening his dress back zip and remove it from his body then mindlessly throwing it some where. Then kook rake the remote and close the door by it. After that he remove tae's bra and throw it on the floor but not before sniffing tae's intoxicated scent from it like an alpha which leave Tae a blushing mess.

Then he again hold his bare boobs and start kneading it like feeling it's softness around his palm. He teasingly tug Tae's one nipple and hardly pinch it making Tae to moan loudly. Thank god kook's cabin is sound proof or you can say every staff in the floor can hear tae's loud moan.

After satisfied with the little play kook take one of his nipples in his mouth and start sucking it like a baby making cute baby noises making Tae to smile softly at him. Tae gently stroke his hair and let him have his moment. He sometimes wonder how come kook change his personality so fast. Like one minute before he is behaving like a dominating alpha but now he is like a little pup who is drinking milk while snuggling into tae's chest. Tae is so emerssed in thinking all these but flinch a little when kook pinch his other boob a little hardly to let him know that he wants his all attention on himself making Tae to chuckle a little and plant soft kisses all over his face.

After like half an hour later kook pull away after being satisfied with the boobies. Now both of them cuddling in the same couch with their upper body naked and kook's head is stuffing between Tae's big boobs.

"Baby, will you go on a date with me today? " Kook asked but his words muffled a little as his face is pressed on Tae's boobs but as tae is so near to him he can heard him clearly.

"Of course my bunny. I will go with you. But aren't you tired. Don't you think you should take rest today and we can go tomorrow" Tae said while caressing his fluffy locks.

"No, I am not tired. And being with you is all I need. So pls let's go today" Kook said with a little pout and whine making tae to pinch his nose affectionately as he is looking so cute.

"Ok my little bunny we will go today. Now happy? " Tae asked while caressing his cheeks. Kook nod his head vigorously and again went between Tae's boobs and stuff his face there internally thinking about the plans for today. Though he is a little nervous but think to shrugged off the thoughts for now.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment