Part-3

Next day~~

Tae is now in his room watching some movies in his laptop. The whole day time he and jimin enjoy by shopping, eating many tasty foods. But now he is getting bored , the movie is also seems boring to him.

"Aah... What will i do? I am getting bored" Tae said Irritatedly and close the laptop and lay on the bed. After some minutes a mischievous idea come to host mind making him smirk a little. He open his phone and log in the Instagram with his private account. Many suggestions of whom to follow display on his phone screen. He go through all and click one account which seems interesting to him.

"@hotdaddy lets see how much daddy vibes you have? " Tae said with a chuckle and dm that person.

Sexystrawberry:
Hey daddy🫦

On the other side~~

After coming from his office Kook first freshen up and have his dinner.After that he goes to his room and start scrolling through his phone while sitting on his bed.

He keeps scrolling that times a ding sound come from his phone. He check it and see someone dm him by his private account which is unknown to everyone. Out of curiosity to know who is the person kook thought to reply back. And thought if that person irritated him then he can simply block him. So he open his dm and see someone named Sexystrawberry dm him.

Sexystrawberry:
Hey daddy 🫦

                                                    Hotdaddy:
                                           Who are you?
                And let me tell you if you msg me to irritated then I am going to block you this instant.

Tae side~~

Tae become happy when he saw that person reply him. So he quickly think to reply back.

Sexystrawberry:
I don't want to irritated you. Actually I am getting bored so i think to make some new friend.

So will you be my friend pls👉👈

                                                      Hotdaddy:
How old are you? Why are you talking like  a kid? And what with all your childish emojis?
I think you are surely a kid. Now go back to sleep you must have school to attend tomorrow.

Sexystrawberry:
How dare you to tell me a kid?
And i already pass my school years ago. Why will i go to that prison again? 🤷‍♀️

                                                     Hotdaddy:
Then what you are a ajhussi? What is your age?

Sexystrawberry:
I will tell you my age but you also have to tell me yours too.

                                    Hotdaddy:
Why will i tell you my age?
I don't even know you?

Sexystrawberry:
Why are you being mean?
Pls na pls tell me your age? I also want to know you are a hotdaddy as your user name not a old grandpa.

Hotdaddy:
Fine I am 26 years. What about you?

Sexystrawberry:
Oh you are so young. But one minute how can i believe you this easily?
Give me some proof.

Hotdaddy:
Fine

Kook himself don't know why he agree but he is liking the childish talk of the person in the other side. So he let the conversation proceed.

Sexystrawberry:Mmmm

Sexystrawberry:
Mmmm.. Aah... Daddy pls let me have  bite of those hard abs.

Hotdaddy:
Are you moaning in the chat?
Don't go off the topic and tell me your age with proof.

Sexystrawberry:
Fine~~
I am 24 years sexy boy.

"Damn

"Damn.... Is he really this? His thighs looking so pretty and soft" Kook said but soon shake his all thoughts off and think to reply back.

Hotdaddy:
Is this really you?

Sexystrawberry:
Why daddy got hard only looking this picture. 😏

Hotdaddy:
In your dreams boy.

Sexystrawberry:
Why am I not sexy? ☹️

Hotdaddy:
I don't tell that.

Sexystrawberry:
So you admit I am sexy.

Hotdaddy:
Go to sleep boy.
Good night.

Sexystrawberry:
Hey first answer my question.
Please
Ok fine.
Good night
May a ghost come to your dreams and don't let you sleep.

Seen...

Kook chuckle after seeing the msgs. This boy is really something. And he now like chatting with him. After that he lay down on the bed and soon go to his dream land.

★★ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVER Taekook_mafia_007 ★★

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment