Part-10

Right now taekook already in Paris. Now they are staying in a hotel which is already booked by hoseok. Today is the fashion week so both are getting ready for the event.

Kook is the first one to come out of his room and walk towards his side room which is Tae's room and knock the door.

"Tae are you done? " Kook said from the outside and not after a minute passed the door open and the most ethereal person kim taehyung come to his view making his breath hitched. As Tae is looking so beautiful in the short dress. His thick milky thighs, slender legs and unmarked collarbone everything is inviting kook to just davour the beauty there itself. But he come out of his taetae land when Tae fake cough a little.

Kook rub his neck being a little embarrassed and said "you are looking so beautiful Tae"

"Thank you sir and you are also looking very handsome" Tae said smiling softly at him.

"You don't have to call me sir when we are not in office you know. Just call me jungkook" Kook said making Tae nod a little and both of them leave from the hotel to their destination.

Tae's look

Tae's look

Kook's look

Kook's look

Soon both of them reach at the venue. From there both of them have to part away as kook have to go where all the guests are present. And Tae have to go backside as he have to ready there as he is going to present the most elegant dress of jeon tech and walk in the ramp.

"All the best Tae. I know you will do great" Kook said smiling at him to which Tae give him a nod and walk with all the mangers and make up artist who are going to help him getting ready.

Time skip~~

Kook is sitting with all others businessman sometimes talking with them. Soon one by one the models enter the ramp showing their elegant moves.
Soon it's time for Tae to enter. Kook is also a little nervous as it's a big opertunity for jeon tech to show the whole world their excellent potential in fashion designing. But all his nervousness flew away when the elegant kim taehyung enters wearing the beautiful dress which is looking more beautiful on him.

Tae elegantly walk on the ramp with his straight and confident face

Tae elegantly walk on the ramp with his straight and confident face. When he reach at the end he gives many poses to the camera. Then turn around giving the back view of the dress to the camera too. Then again walk towards the backstage earning loud claps and praising.

After Tae's ramp end, kook also after some minutes walk towards the backstage with his manager. He reach at the room Tae is in.

"Is taehyung inside? " Kook asked to the bodyguard who is standing near the door.

"Yes, sir Mr. Kim with his make up artist are inside" The bodyguard said to which kook humm a little and push the door open entering inside. Both Tae and his make up artist look at him when the door open. Kook motion the make up artist to go outside so she biw to both of them and take her leave. After she leave kook smile at Tae and said "You did a great job Tae. And you are looking so elegant and beautiful in the dress. Everyone is so mesmerized by you"

"Thank you jungkook. You know first I am a little nervous but then when I enter and saw you I really feel calm too" Tae said while looking at kook through the mirror and his hands are busy in removing his earrings. Kook walk closer to him and lean towards him a little and said "I am feeling really special after knowing I give you calmness". He sensually said these in Tae's ear and back away while knowingly brush his lips on Tae's earlobe making Tae shudder in the feeling.

" Now you change after that we are going to have dinner. I am waiting for you outside " Kook said and went outside.

"What happen right now" Tae asked to himself as he is still feeling his heart is beating in an abnormal speed after kook's act. He don't know why but jeon jungkook has a great impact on him. But he shrugg all the thoughts for now and change his dress quickly not wanting kook to wait more longer.

After sometimes Tae come out after changing. Kook give him a small smile and their managers escort them to outside. Both of them sit in the car and drove towards the restaurant where they are going to have their dinner.

After half an hour of their ride they reach at their destination. Kook come out of the car and jogg towards the other side opening the door for Tae making his eyes wide as why a big CEO opening his door but nevertheless he mutter a small thank you. Then both of them walk inside. When the manager saw them he walk towards them and guide them towards the private place where kook already book for them.

After reaching there a waiter come and give them their drinks. Then the manager said "Enjoy your time with the drinks sir. You can call the waiter when you want to give your order" Making both of them give him a nod. Then the manager and waiter leave from their leaving taekook alone as it's a private place no one is there too.

"Do you like the place taehyung? " Kook asked while sipping his drinks.

"Yes jungkook i really like it. It's so beautiful and peaceful here"  Tae said while looking around and a wide smile is playing in his lip.

"But not more than you" Kook said while leaning towards him a little bit.

"Huh? " Tae tilted his head to side with a confused expression making him look so cute. Now kook wonder how many more side Tae have.

"I mean it's beautiful but not more than you. You are just so beautiful and ethereal" Kook said and a smirk form in his lips looking how red Tae become by his complement.

"Btw Tae don't you feel my name is a little long when you call. I mean i call you by nickname so why don't you give me one" Kook said looking at him.

"You are right. Now let me think.
Umm..
How about kook? " Tae said with a smile

"It's good but kookie will sound better from your mouth baby boy" Kook said with a wide smirk making Tae's eyes wide.

😏😏😏

You guys wait a little bit more 😗😗

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment