Part-11

"Uhh..? " Tae utter with a surprised look not able to understand anything and kookie name and baby boy is making him remember a single person but how does jungkook know these.

"What don't you happy meeting me baby boy? You are so excited to punish by me" Kook said and the teasing smirk is still present on his face.

"Don't tell me? Are you the Hotdaddy i am talking to? " Tae asked with a confused and shock expression.

"Yes sweetheart. You are right" Kook said and stand up from his seat. He walk  closer to Tae and drag his chair with him and sit next to him.

"But how can i believe you? " Tae asked rising his eyebrows to which kook only humm and take out his phone from his pocket and give it to Tae where their all charts are present.

"Oh god. You are Hotdaddy. You are so near me but i don't able to know you. But why don't you tell me? You already saw my pic? "  Tae asked first he is a little embarrassed as sitting in front of a person with whom you talk so much dirty talk and not to tell he is your fucking boss.

"You know after I know you it's you I really want to tell you but i am search of a opportunity where we both can be alone. Now we are here where we can talk to each other without any disturbance. I really want to talk to you about many things" Kook said now his hands are a little sweaty.

"You can carry on" Tae said looking at him.

"Listen Tae, I am a person who don't talk to any person other than my close ones. But all these things change bcz  of a person. You, the sexystrawberry who really make me do all the things. Your cute, bratty all nature really make me feel free around you. I got a person with whom I can talk freely. Then after knowing you in person too I am very much impressed by you. So i really want to progress this relationship between us. I know you also want time to know me that's why I want to date you. So kim taehyung will you give me permission to court you? " Kook said all these with a soft smile and look up to Tae and the scene make him chuckle as Tae is literally freeze in his place too

Kook's chuckle make Tae come out of his frozen state. Then he look down as he is a little embarrassed and little shy too as kook is looking at him with so much admiration which is making butterflies roam in his tummy. He look up and give kook a soft smile then said "I also want the same kookie. I also want to make this relationship more strong. First time i found you in the insta and just to make a new friend I start talking to you. But after I talk to you I really feel a connection. I feel peace when I talk to you. Now I am never scared of go to home and being alone is all bcz of you as I know someone is there who can talk to me. You are right I want some time as I also want to fall for you as in person too not as the Hotdaddy but as jeon jungkook. So i am ready to be count by you"

A wide smile formed in kook's face after listening to Tae. He hold his hand in his big ones and caresses it with his thumb.
"Thank you Tae. I will make sure you never regret this decision.And you know one thing the kookie name really sound beautiful from your mouth" Kook said and bring Tae's hand close to his lips then look at tae try to found any discomfort but as he found none he give a peck to his back of the palm .

"Now let's order our food" Kook said to which tae give him a nod. Then kook call the waiter and they both order their food. After sometimes food arrive making them attack on it as they both are too hungry . In between they talk with each other about themselves knowing each other more. After they finish their food they both leave from their to their hotel.

•~~~•
After sometimes they arrive at their room .
"Tae umm.. If you are not uncomfortable. Can you pls stay with me in my room. I really want to know you and spend time with you more in our remaining two days here in Paris too" Kook said and rub his nape a little as he is a little nervous now but look at Tae when he hear his chuckle.

"You look so cute when you are nervous kookie. And about your question.. Umm.. I would love to stay with you" Tae said making kook smile widely and pull him in a tight hug. First Tae become little shock but soon hug him back with the same passion as he love how comfortable kook's embrace is. After hugging each other for sometimes both of them back away from each other. Then kook help Tae to shift his luggage from his room.

After half an hour now both of them are now done with their work.
"Kookie you go to freshen up first as I have some work and after you I will go ok" Tae said from the wardrobe of kook as he is setting his clothes there making kook to shout a loud ok. Then kook took his night wear and enter inside the bathroom to do his night routine.

After sometimes Tae is now done with all the work so he come to the room to see if kook is done with freshen up or not but kook still is nit come outside so he thought to scroll through the phone. He sit on the bed and he don't know why but he open his and kook's charts and start reading those. His cheeks become red after reading their dirty talks and the pictures both of them. He is so engross in the phone that he don't even feel kook is already come out of bathroom.

"What makes my baby boy blush madly may I know? "  Kook said making tae to look up but his eyes become wide when he saw kook is only in his sweatpants. Water dripping from his hairs and some droplets are also present in his chest and abs looking so hot.

😗😗

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment

Guys mnet vote is already reset so now you can vote again go and vote for our baby bear.

Now tell me which story you want me to upload today.
1) Your love change me
2) brightest star of my sky
Don't tell me both of them😑😑