Part-14 (S.M)

Right Now it's already Night time and kook is driving them to their hotel, while Tae is looking outside, enjoying the night view. A small smile is present on his lips thinking about the beautiful day they spend as after the breakfast date, they went for shopping then kook take him amusement park and whole day was so memorable for him. Both of them enjoy to the fullest. He is little sad too as they are going to return Korea tomorrow. Then both gonna busy in their respective work and can't able to spend as much time as now. But he shrugged off the thoughts and thought to enjoy the remaining time.

Soon they reach at their hotel. Both of them get down from the car and went inside the lift. After entering inside kook press the button of there floor and look towards Tae and found him staring back at him. Like magnet both of them went close to each other and in no time their lips met. Both started kissing each other hungrily. Kook take tae's lips inside his mouth and start sucking and biting it hard making Tae hiss slightly. Taking the chance kook enter his tongue in tae's mouth and start tasting each corner of it's. Then he take tae's tongue in his mouth and suck like a popsicle but their moment come to an end when they hear the ding sound of the elevator. Both of them back away while breathing heavily. Kook pull Tae close by his waist and walk towards their room still holding his waist and time to time kneading it in between.

After they reach at their room kook pin Tae on the wall and again smash his lips onto him. This time the kiss was more hungry and sloppy. Kook hold tae's both ass cheeks in his palm and squeeze it hardly making Tae moan in the kiss. Then kook lift Tae up and take him to the bed. He gently lie him down and hover over him. And in no time Tae found himself half naked in front of kook who remove his top and skirt leaving him only in his laxy bra and panty.

Kook lift himself a little up and roam his hands all over Tae who arch his back beautifully by the feather like touch.
"You are so beautiful sweetheart. So pretty " Kook said while nuzzling in Tae's clothed boobs who inhale a sharp breath.

"You also Take off" Tae said while pointing at kook's dress who smirk a little but nevertheless remove his all clothes leaving himself only in a boxer.

Tae roam his hands all over kook's hard chest and abbs making kook groan a little. Then Tae push him softly on the bed making him lay down and sit on his hard member which outline is clearly seen from the boxer making kook groan at the feeling. Tae smirk internally liking kook's expression. So he gently lift himself up and again bounce on kook's d*ck making his clothed pu*sy rub against it. Both leave a high pitched moan at the pleasurable feeling. Kook hold Tae by his waist and make him bounce more while himself thrusting a little upward . He hold Tae's both boobs in his hand and squeeze it hardly making Tae to moan loudly. After some minutes Tae is so near to his orgasm. So he pull his one boob out and take kook hand and place it on him who twitch the pink bud hardly making him moan. Kook keep twitching ,pinching and flicking it. Soon Tae cum on his panty with a high pitch moan of kook's name who feel proud making Tae moan this loudly. Then kook caresses Tae's legs which are shaking by the orgasm.

After sometimes Tae calm down and look at Kook who is still hard.
"Kookie I will help you" Tae said while caressing his clothed hard member .

"Don't pressurized your self baby. I can manage" Kool said while smiling softly at Tae.

"I am not taking pressure kookie. I really want to help you" Tae said and who is kook to deny the beautiful request.
"Then go ahead who is stopping you. Pleasure daddy" Kook said while spreading his legs a little wide where Tae position himself. He gently caresses the buldge before sliding kook's boxer down and throw it on the floor making his hard shaft to stand in proud. He gently stroke it sometimes then give it some kitten lick making kook to groan as now his member is rock hard.

"Don't tease bub. Or later you will regret as I don't seem like to control more" Kook said with his dark cold voice making a shiver run down in Tae's spine. He thought to drop all his teasing and take kook's d*ck inside his mouth which directly hit his throat making him choke. Tae start bobbing his head in and out making kook to moan by the pleasure. Tae also extend his hand and hold kook's ball in his hand softly squeezing it and playing with it. Minutes pass now kook can feel his climax near so without being able to control more he hold tae's hair but not that tightly which hurt Tae and start bobbing it more fastly making his d*ck hit Tae's throat every single time which leave Tae breathless.

After many powerful thrust kook cum inside Tae with a loud moan of Tae's name. Tae gulp down his all cum not leaving a single bit of it and show kook his mouth to which kook pull him close by holding his nape and smash his lips on him for a passionate kiss. In the kiss kook can taste his own cum making both of them humm in the feeling.

"You did so great baby" Kook said while making Tae sleep beside him and kiss his cheeks with a smooch sound.

"Thank you. And you also make me feel so good. You know today is the best day of my life. From morning you make it so memorable" Tae said and snuggle more into kook's naked chest who hug him back while roaming his hand all around his back then stop at his bra strap and softly open it. Yae let him do as he wants. Then kook bring his hand to tae's front and pull out the bra leaving Tae only in the lacy panty. A relief sigh leave from tae's mouth after his big boobs become free.

"These are so soft and squishy love. I want to suck those. Can I? " Kook asked while holding the boobs and squeezing it. He take the bud inside his mouth when Tae give him an assuring nod. He start sucking it like a baby while playing with the other one more like pinching and flicking it.
They both asleep like this. Kook sucking tae's boobs and Tae threading his hairs and softly caressing it.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment