😔😔

Hey guys author here,

I really want another help from you. Can you all pls download Mcountdown app (M net+) and vote for our baby bear.

I know hobi is also nominated but it's Tae's chance to win triple crown. When like crazy and people pt2 both got nominated last year. All so called army neglect people pt2 and tell everyone to vote for like crazy as it's going to win triple crown. But now as it's tae's turn they change their perspective saying he can win next time. Now let's vote for hobi's Neuron.

I really want to ask everyone why it's always him? Do you hate him that much? I maybe hurt someone but he work so hard maybe more than all of them and give contents for every fucking month. But are we this useless that we don't even appreciate his content.

Why when it comes to him everyone show his back. The biggest fandom of the world ARMY who says they love all the seven of them equally but what happen to them when it comes to V?

His own company sabotage his work, his so called ot7 boycotted him. Why?
What his fault?

I am sorry but it's really disheartening to watch. And i don't know till when I will able to stay in the fandom cuz it's I am really hurt after seeing all injustice to a person whom I love so dearly.

Every time i see all army bash on Tae solos but now I can understand how hard they are working. They literally spends sleepless nights to make him win. Now I can say they are far better than the so called ot7 armies who are pretending to love all seven of them but in reality biased to one or two members.

I am sorry for my rant. But yeah it's true. And i am really fed up.

Pls don't ignore the msg if you really love him a little bit. You can msg me if you don't understand how to vote, I will guide you .