Concern

-2:32 AM-

Archie POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to go for a bathroom break. As I was walking to the restroom, I bumped into Carlos.

"Potty break?"

"When you gotta go, you gotta go."

"Oh, uh, I didn't see Jane's birthday cake in the fridge."

I jumped. The birthday cake. We didn't make the birthday cake.

"Oh, you didn't look hard enough. It's there."

"Alright. Night dude."

"Night."

After my finished in the restroom, I woke up Charlie, telling him we forgot to make the cake. I went to wake up Kyle, but that came to a challenge neither Charlie and I ever expected.

"Evie's with him." I said after cracking open the door.

Charlie looked at me in shock. "They're 17!"

"They're teenagers. Teenagers do those stupid things. Now go get Kyle." I responded.

Third Person POV:

Charlie slipped into the room, tip-toeing over to the bed. He poked Kyle several times, before he finally opened his eyes.

"What the..." Kyle whispered, seeing Charlie in-front of him.

"The cake. We need to make Jane's cake." Charlie whispered.

"Get out. I'll be right there." Kyle softly replied.

Charlie tip-toed back out, as Kyle got up out of bed.

"Babe, where're you going?" Evie asked Kyle, as she saw he got up.

"Bathroom break. I'll be right back, just go back to sleep." Kyle replied, before walking out the room to two very questionable faces. "What?"

"I don't condone any of 'that'. You two aren't married. You're 17." Charlie concernedly told his friend.

"Charlie, stop worrying about everything." Kyle replied.

"Come on you two. Knock it off. We got a cake to bake before sunrise." Archie interrupted the two's argument.

The three then rushed down the stairs quietly, trying not to wake anyone up. They took out pots and pans, flour and eggs, everything needed for a cake and got to work.

"What's gonna work?" Kyle randomly sang, washing the dishes.

"I'm not sin...." Archie started, but was interrupted by his brother.

"TEAMWORK!" Charlie loudly sang, with his brother then covering his mouth.

"Shhhhh! People are sleeping." Archie whispered.

"Sorry. Teamwork." Charlie followed up with.

"No singing, just finish making the frosting. The cake's almost done." Archie growled.

"No one will notice. This is gonna be the best cake there ever was. It's called, the 'Endless Supply.' It's the only baking recipe of my mom that I know of." Kyle told Archie and Charlie, before going silent.

"Don't worry brother, you'll find your birth mother one day." Charlie said to Kyle.

"And we'll be by your side when it happens." Archie followed up with.

The oven then went off, with Kyle taking the take out, and Charlie and Archie placing the frosting on it.

"Gentlemen, the 'Endless Supply'; this will taste so good, it will seem like it's name, there'll be an endless supply." Kyle presented, placing the bright blue birthday cake on the counter.

"Really, I'd like to see that with my own eyes." someone shocked the boys saying at the doorway.

"Evie!" the three squealed.

"So this is why you never came back." Evie said, looking at the cake. "Impressive."

"Thanks." Kyle said.

"Since you're done, Archie and Charlie will clean up after you. Let's go." Evie said, dragging Kyle out of the kitchen.

"Salute mi Familia." Kyle said, saluting the brothers while being dragged away.

"I am so lonely." Archie blandly said

"I can finally relate." Charlie chirped.

--------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Morning-

Scarlett POV:

I made my way down the stairs for my first day at Auradon. I saw Evie, Mal and Kyle walking out the dressing room, shocked to see me just waking up.

"Someone's finally up. You weren't joking about lions sleeping 20 hours a day, Kyle." Mal joked, seeing me.

"Whatever." Kyle said before walking away from the us.

"I don't know what has gotten into him." Evie told me.

"Is it about me, and my father?" I asked.

"No. Scarlett I swear it's not. The Queen's crown was stolen this morning along with Maleficent's scepter." Mal responded.

"The Scepter. Won't you get cursed with that thing?" I asked.

"Which is why we have no idea who took it." Evie said.

I kinda felt bad that I was the reason someone's upset. That has never really happened to me, well, not that I know of. I've always my love ones proud, and I still want to make my dad proud, but I know the consequences of ending Simba.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL.