Relax

A/N: OK. Let me clarify this occurred from Evie and Jabari left with Mal, to Simba going to rescue Kyle.

-------------------------------------

-Earlier-

Third Person POV:

Jabari placed Mal in the back of the van with Evie, who sat by her side, along with Simba. Mal laid there unconscious and helpless.

"Bring her to my dorm. We can go through the school's back gate." Evie demanded.

Jabari quickly started the engine, and headed for Auradon Prep's back gate.

-10 Minutes After-

Jabari and Evie laid Mal in her bed. She was seriously hit in the back of her head, she got the scar to prove it.

"Will she be alright?" Simba looked and asked Evie. Evie game him a confused look.

"Simba, if you said something, I can't understand you all of a sudden." Evie told the lion.

"That's odd. When we were around Kyle we could understand him." Jabari stated.

"I'm sorry Simba." Evie followed up with.

Simba sighed, as he looked on Evie then out the window, hoping his son would reach to him.

- 7 Minutes Later-

Evie took the cold towel off of Mal's forehead, who still was unresponsive. As she reheated it, she wondered, what Mal was going to take out of her pocket.

Evie went back, and pulled the sheets. She reached for Mal's pocket. Her hand felt the object, which shocked her. Mal pulled out Maleficent's Jem.

"The Jem. I thought she lost this on the Isle." Evie said to herself.

"What is that?" Jabari asked, seeing the purple tone shine in Evie's hand.

"Maleficent's Jem. It can revive her." Evie answered.

"She's not technically dead, I mean she's breathing." Jabari explained to Evie.

"We need Mal now." Evie demanded.

Evie took the Jem and placed in Mal's hand, holding her hand tight.

"By the power of this Jem, Mal shall be revived, and stop this mayhem. By the power of this Jem, Mal shall be revived, and stop this mayhem. By the power of this Jem, Mal shall be revived, and stop this mayhem." Evie repeated over and over.

"I hope this works." Jabari said, softly.

As Jabari said that, the bedroom window opened, revealing Carlos, with Dude. Behind them were Timon, Pumbaa, Jay, Charlie and Archie."

"Carlos, Jay!" Evie got up and ran towards then in relief.

"Is she al.... woah." Jay got startled when he saw Simba laying there on the floor.

"He won't bite. And she hasn't responded yet." Evie responded.

"Simba, we came to get you. We need to get to the border." Archie approached Simba and told him, what Kyle ordered.

"But where is Kyle?" Simba asked, getting up. Everyone in the room shook a little bit.

'Uh.. he sent us here." Pumbaa replied.

"To get you." Charlie added.

"He said he'll be fine." Archie followed up with.

"Did the four of you really leave Kyle out there alone when their are so many humans that want to kill him? And who did you even leave him with." Simba asked shouting at them, which sounded as roars the the humans present.