028

"Oh hey Ji~!" Beomgyu slurred his words as he approached the girl who was on the verge of falling asleep on the sofa.

"Mmm.. hi Beomgyu.!" Jiwoo awoke.

"Do you know where.. Wonie is..?" Jiwoo asked rubbed her eye.

"I do not, why?" Beomgyu replied, swirling the remaining alcohol in his cup.

Beomgyu admired how cute Jiwoo looked right now, yet looked so attractive. She had a slim figure. She wore a tight skort (a skirt with shorts underneath) which wrapped around her legs perfectly and just had a white tank top on.

His gaze moved down below her neck, and focused on something he shouldn't have been looking at.

"Oh—.. it's just that.. he said when iiii wanted to go, I should find him so we can go back to the cabin" Jiwoo explained, taking quite a few pauses.

"Ahh, I see. Well— do you just want to come back with m—" Beomgyu asked as he causally wrapped his arm around Jiwoo's shoulders.

"There you are, Ji. Let's go" Jungwon pulled Jiwoo up from the sofa, wrapping her up in his hoodie.

"Oh, there you are Jungwon. I was about to take Ji back, but you're here now" Beomgyu remarked.

Maybe it was because Jungwon was drunk, and so was Beomgyu. But Jungwon couldn't make out what Beomgyu's emotion was right now, it wasn't happy but it wasn't angry or pissed off either.

"Yeah, we're gonna head back now Beomgyu. See you later." Jungwon politely smiled.

He did not like this guy.

Jungwon tried to walk but Jiwoo stopped him, she seemed really tired. Without a question he picked her up princess style and they walked out.

Beomgyu scoffed, finishing off the rest of his drink before getting up.

"Did Sooyunnnn and Sunghoonnnnm already leaveee?" Jiwoo asked, almost in a whisper as she held the torch and Jungwon walked.

"I'm not sure, I think so" Jungwon softly replied, "Don't worry, as much as they act like they hate each other they do care about one another."

Jiwoo chuckled.

It was probably around 3am now, the sound of the gravel crunching as Jungwon walked and the leaves swishing in the light breeze was somewhat calming yet off-settling. This caused Jiwoo to nuzzle up into Jungwon chest even more. The boy had a big smile on his face.

He had decided at the start of their relationship he wouldn't drink as much if they both went to parties because he wanted to make sure Ji was 100% all right, and if she wasn't then he would look after her.

They had gotten back to their cabin, it seemed like nobody had return yet and they were the first.
Jungwon walked towards Jiwoo's room and tried to open it but it was locked, the two glanced at each other in confusion.

"H-Hoon.." they heard Sooyun's voice through the other side of the door.

"What the fu-" Jiwoo's jaw dropped, completely sobered up from that noise.

"Uh... let's just sleep in my room..!" Jungwon whispered.

The two sat on Jungwon's bed in complete shock and horror, tomorrow morning was going to have a lot of questioning and confessions- clearly.