024

"I'm sorry" Jungwon said, breaking their peaceful silence the two were having as Jiwoo laid on his chest in her bed.

"Don't be sorry" Jiwoo muttered, almost as if she was about to fall asleep.

"But I should be" Jungwon replied, "it wasn't right"

"You can't change the past— what's done is done, Won" Jiwoo hummed.

That made him think deeply, she had a point.

"Your right, I—.. Ji?" He started to say, trailing off, "did you fall asleep?"

He listened to her slowed breathing and little snore as she slept, chucking to himself at how innocent she looked.

Jungwon wrapped his arms around her body.

She felt different, she was thinner. Guilt washed over him again, he made this happen to her. He made her feel like she was nothing, driving her to the point of noticeable weight loss.

He felt his eyes become blurry as tears filled him, blinking quickly in hopes for them to go away. He didn't want her to see him like this.

Later Hyejin and Yujin softly knocked on the door, they were worried as they couldn't hear any noise going on in Jiwoo's room. They popped their heads in as they cracked the door open.

Their eyes softened at the sight of Jiwoo in Jungwon peacefully sleeping together, without a care in the world other than for themselves.

"Phew.." Yujin let out a sigh of relief.

"He's a good boy, I think he will treat her well." Hyejin smiled warmly, her protective big sister mode now turned off.

"Whenever I'd go over it Wonyoung's house back in high school, he'd always bake cookies with his mom for us" Yujin recalled.

"That's so cute" Hyejin chuckled, "let's leave them to sleep."