026

"Welcome to camp! I'm going to be your leader/guide for your stay here, I'm gonna take roll call now~" A middle aged woman announced to all of the buzzing teenagers.

"There's so many people here" Sunghoon whispered.

"No shit, this is like the biggest and most popular summer camp." Sooyun rolled her eyes.

Once the roll call was over, everyone went off to find their cabins. The cabins included 8 people, with 4 bedrooms and a small lounge.

The four teens approached their assigned cabin, they momentarily quarrelled on who was going to open the door first.

"Jeez, I'll just do it the-" Jiwoo declared, just as she reached for the handle the door opened.

Jiwoo found herself crashing straight into someone.

"Gyu? You good?" A boy yelled from one of the rooms.

Two girls and a boy popped out of some of the rooms, noticing Jiwoo on top of their friend.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Jiwoo sprung up, and bowed.

"Don't worry about it" the boy nicknamed 'gyu' replied.

"Are you our cabin mates?" One of the girls asked, as the three others joined Gyu at the doorway.

"Yes..! I'm assuming so, I'm Jiwoo" Jiwoo warmly smiled, her open and welcoming charisma struck the four new friends immediately.

"Nice to meet you Jiwoo, I'm Beomgyu." Beomgyu replied, leaning against the doorway.

He was a pretty tall guy. Around the same height as Sunghoon. Beomgyu gave Jiwoo this small smile, it wasn't happy or fake, there was something about it that was off putting. He had this look in his eyes as he looked at her.

Jungwon wasn't happy.

"I'm Sooyun!" Sooyun introduced herself.

"Jungwon" Jungwon said, with a small wave.

"I'm Chaewon" a girl with short Oreo dyed hair said, she seemed very sweet.

"I'm Sunghoon" Sunghoon stated.

"Yeonjun" The other boy introduced himself.

"And I'm Kazuha!" A girl said, she didn't sound completely fluent in Korean. They assumed she was a foreigner, "Gyu- stop gazing at Jiwoo like that and move out the damn way so they can get in"

Beomgyu let out a small chuckle before moving out of the way.

"There are the two rooms opposite each other available for you guys. Hope you don't mind we already went ahead and picked our rooms" Chaewon said.

"No prob, thanks" Sunghoon replied.

The four split off to their rooms, Jiwoo and Sooyun were together and Jungwon and Sunghoon were together. There was a very strict no boys and girls room mixing, plus, Sunghoon and Sooyun wouldn't have lasted a night in the same room together before one killed the other.

Once they had settled down and got their stuff unpacked, Jiwoo and Sooyun headed into the small lounge area.

The other four were already there chatting.

"Oh, hey" Yeonjun said.

"We were just talking about you guys" Kazuha ironically stated.

"Oh really? What about?" Sooyun replied.

"How old are you guys?" Chaewon asked.

"Oh, well Sunghoon and Jungwon are 17, me and Yun turn 17 in a couple weeks" Jiwoo explained, "what about you guys?"

"Ah well we're all 17" Beomgyu said.

Sunghoon and Jungwon then emerged from their room.

"What time is dinner again?" Sunghoon asked

"6 right?" Chaewon looked at Yeonjun for confirmation, who nodded in agreement.

"Should we head down then?" Sooyun stated, as they noticed that it was almost 6pm.

Beomgyu opened the door to leave, and held it open for Jiwoo.

"After you, Ji." He smiled.

Jungwon gritted his teeth, that was his nickname for her.

"Ah, thanks!" Jiwoo replied, not taking notice of his words.