014

"That teokkbokki place never gets old, their kimbap is so good as well" Jungwon smiled in content after a nice meal with his two friends.

"Right? It's so—" Jiwoo agreed, until she accidentally bumped into another high school student, "ah, I'm sorry!"

She bowed to the boy, he and his friends looked rowdy and from one of the other schools the three weren't too faniliar with, but they did know that it as a rough school.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" He spat, as he and his friends looked at the girl.

"Dude she said she was sorry already, chill." Jungwon said in a defensive tone, as Jiwoo stayed close to him with Sunghoon on her other side.

"Bitches like her should learn how to be aware of their surroundings" the boy raised his voice.

"Careful Ryumin, you might make the girl cry" One of the boy's friends remarked, earning a snicker from the whole group.

"Do you really think I could give less of a shit if the bitch cries, Seon? The only thing I do care about women is how good they are at s—"

The boy, now known as Ryumin, wasn't able to finish his sentence as Jungwon had thrown a lunch straight at his face, causing him to stumble back.

"Why you—!" Ryumin held his face with his hand, but shortly after he and his friends charged at the three students.

"Run!" Sunghoon ushered them to make a run for it.

Jungwon took Jiwoo's hand as they ran as fast as they could down the street, while the group of rowdy boys chased after them.

Eventually they just got past a red light and cars steered down the road, buying the three some time while those boys waited to cross.

"How do we lose them..?!" Sunghoon asked.

"SPLIT— SPLIT!" Jungwon pulled Jiwoo with him into a convenience store while Sunghoon ran into the shop next door.

"We need to get out of view— here" Jiwoo ushered Jungwon to hide behind a drinks unit with her.

He pushed her up against it in order to stay completely out of view.

"Yah! Where'd those punks go?!" They heard one of the boys say.

They heard their footsteps get further and further away, and the two let out a sigh of relief.

"That was... close." Jiwoo laughed but trailed off when she realised how close she and Jungwon were.

She felt a sense of Deja Vu from the nights before when they had kissed.

"Uh— let's go find Sunghoon..!" She stammered.