025

3 MONTHS LATER :

"Rise and Shine~" Sooyun chirped as she opened Jiwoo's bedroom door.

"Don't tell me she's still sleeping" Sunghoon remarked.

"Looks like it" Jungwon chuckled, walking over to her and gently shaking her awake from her slumber.

"Mm.." Jiwoo groaned, rubbing her eyes before looking up to see the three in her bedroom, "AAHHH! What the FUCK are you guys doing in my room??!"

"We're going to summer camp today, idiot" Sunghoon reminded her.

"Oh, yeah" Jiwoo muttered.

Their parents had signed the four of them up to this summer camp for two weeks, and it was sure gonna be interesting.

"You're all packed right?" Sooyun observed Jiwoo's bag next to her bed.

"Yeah, just need to pack my toothbrush" she replied, getting up from her bed and entering the bathroom.

"Which sister is taking us to the camp?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yujin, she's on summer break like us. Hyejin's back at work" Jiwoo replied while brushing her teeth.

"How long's the drive?" Jungwon asked.

"2 hours-ish?" Sooyun replied, a little unsure herself, "Sunghoon did you bring.. it?"

The boy nodded, bringing out a large water bottle that was actually filled with alcohol. Jungwon and Sooyun mischievously grinned.

Once Jiwoo had gotten ready they loaded their bags into the trunk of Yujin's car and all scrambled into the back.

They played a game of rock paper scissors to see who got to be in charge of the aux, aka in the passenger seat.

"OH YESS!" Sooyun punched the air as she beat them all with a rock to 3 pairs of scissors.

"Ugghhhhh.." Sunghoon groaned.

"Alright let's get going" Yujin announced as she locked the house.

"God damn it's hot today" Sunghoon opened the car window, in the middle of the freeway.

The four others screamed as the gust of wind began to frantically blow things around

"SHUT THE DAMN WINDOW HOON!" Sooyun yelled as Jiwoo clutched onto her hat and Jungwon pushed down her top that began to fly up.

"OKAY— OKAY!" He shut the window.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"You could've just asked me to put on the a/c, idiot" Yujin sighed.

"Oh, yeah" Sunghoon cheekily grinned, while the other two next to him death stared him, "my bad."