Chapter 21

Christina P.O.V.
I woke up on Daniel shoulder and he was still then when I got up from the couch, I seen he was holding both of the twins so I hurried and took a picture with my phone but didn't post it on instagram I felt like that was something not to post.. I guess it was just too cute.
" What You Doing?" I jumped because my mom scared me.
" Oh Nothing.."
" And Why Do You Have A Robe On?" I turned around and seen she was in her silky red robe.
" All You Need To Know Is That Me And Your Father Is Back Together." I rolled my eyes and walked over to Daniel, who were still sleep, but the twins were starting to wake up.
" Daddddyyyyy !!!" They ran up to our dad and he picked them up then I started to notice Daniel waking up.
" Hey Baby." He said in his raspy voice.
" Hey Stinky Breath." He nudged my head and started laughing.
" Goodmorning Mrs.Brown." He loioked back at my mom from the couch.
" I Said Call Me Ms.Mariah." She said while flipping the pancakes
" And I Guess I Can Call You Mr.Chris." Daniel joked and I snickered.
" No, You Can Call Me Mr.Brown." He said sternly.
" He Was Just Joking, Chill." I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch.
" Its Cool Baby, And I Am Sorry Sir."
" Its Alright Man, But Um.. Can I Speak With Chrissy Alone?"
" For What?"
" Girl.. If You Don't Getcho Ass Upstairs." He said sternly then I rolled my eyes when I walked past him.
" Roll Em Again."
" And.. We Going In My Room." I opened the door and seen the bed was a mess, bra and panties on the floor and like five used condoms.
" Or.. We Can Take This Converstion In Your Room?"
" Yeah.." He closed his bedroom door and I walked to my room and opened the door and sat on my bed.
" So, What I Do Now?" I asked with my arms crossed.
" Chrissy.. What's Up With You?"
" Nothing.. Nothing At All." I said with a smirk.
" Look.. I Know I Haven't Been The Best Father, But I Am Still Human As Well. I Should Have Been There For You, But.. I Am Sorry Babygirl.."
" Cut The Bullshit, You Said You Were Going To Be Here In Thirty Days.. And You Weren't, Crazy To Say But I Was The One Everyday Waiting For You Outside And You Never Showed Up. I Would Ask Mom Everyday, Where Are You.. And For Some Reason, Sge Would Either Change The Subject Or Play It Off As If She Didn't Hear Me. It Might Not Look Like I Wasn't Missing You, But I Was.. I Eventually Got Tired Of Waiting On You And Was Just Sick Of Being Lied To.."
" I Didn't Lie To You."
" Yes, You Did. I Thought You Would Be Here In Thirty Days."
" I Accomplished My Thirty Days, But Your Mom Had Moved And I Was Really On My Own. When I Left Out, I Only Had My Phone And The Clothes On Back, Even Though They Had Clothes For Me.. I Didn't Want To Take Em, But Thats Not Important. I Will Always Love You, Chrissy And You Will Need To Know That But I Am Gone Need For You To Show Some Respect Because I Know Next Time It Won't Be Pretty." He said holding a belt up.
" And Where Did You Get That Belt?"
" I Had It In My Robe Pocket This Whole Time.. Just In Case, You Wanted To Turn Up."
" Omg Just Stop." I started laughing then he joined.
" Aw, My Babies Have Finally Gotten Back On Good Terms." My mom said with a smile.
" Why You Keep Doing That?" I jumped and held my chest.
" Oh My Bad Babygirl." She said while kissing my cheeks.
" Mom.."
" I Am Sorry, But I Love You.. And You, So Much." She said while looking at me then my dad.
" Baby, Lemme Go Over And Hug My Babygirl." My mom moved off me and I got up and hugged my dad.
" I Love You, Chrissy."
" I Love You, Too Dad." Then the twins started crying.
" I Will Go Get Them." I went to go check on the twins.

Mariah P.O.V.
Christina went to go check on te twins while me and Chris were in her room by ourselves then I looked over to Chris who were biting his lip and looking at me.
" You Might As Well Take That Look From Your Face Because I Am Sore And Tired."
" You Not That Tired.. So Come On And Have At Least A Little Quickie."
" No Chris." I said while leaving out Chrissy room then he followed behind me and then he wrapped his arms around me then I started feeling his member feeling on my butt.
" Chris.."
" I Know." He said with a smirk then he put me against the wall and started kissing me.
" Mrs.Brown.. Oh, I Am So Sorry." He paused and looked up from his phon to see me and Chris kissing.
" Its Okay, What You Want Honey?" I started to fix my clothes.
" Oh.. Um Nothing." Then he ran downstairs. I turned to Chris who was rubbing behind his neck.
" My Bad." He said with a little smile then I slightly hit his chest. I walked downstairs to see Chrissy at the door kissing Daniel.
" Alright Bye Baby." Then she closed the door and looked like she was off in a trance.
" Chrissy, What I Tell You.. I Don't Want You And Daniel Kissing Or Nothing Else Because Kissing Leads Up To Sex And Sex Leads Up To Babies And Babies Lead To Money, Which You Don't Have."
" Alright Mom, It Was Nothing But A Peck."
" Okay, It Is Still In The Form Of Kissing So Shut Up."
" Where Is CJ?"
" In His Room."
" Go Get Him Because He Has A Mock Trial To Go To." Christina went and got him then Chris looked at me like I was crazy.
" What?"
" Why Do You Have CJ In A Mock Trial Program?" Chris asked.
" I Wanted Him To Explore More Suggestions Then Sports, I Mean That Could Only Get Him So Far."
" Nope, That Is All I Want My Son Playing In .. Sports So Nobody Won't Try Him For That Fruity Shit."
" Chris.. Really? He Is Still In Football, But What He Gone Do When He Injure Himself Because No Coach Or Team Will Want A No Use, Injured Player. All I Am Saying Time To Think A Little More Outside Of The Box Instead Of Inside Of The Box."
" Yeah Whatever, But I Am Still Taking Him To His Practice?"
" Um.. I Had To Switch Around A Couple Things On The Schedule."
" Mariah, Are You Serious?"
" Yes Chris, I Am Very Much Serious." Cj came in the kitchen with a suit on and Chrissy behind.
" Hey Mom And Dad."
" Hey Baby."
" Wassup Man, I See You Sharp." Chris said while dapping him up.
" So, You Really Want To Go To This Mock Trial?"
" I Want To Explore My Options More.." He paused while looking down then continued.
" But, I Wouldn't Mind Still Playing Sports." Chris shot me a smirk.
" See.. He Still Is Young And Debating On His Decisions Right Now. Nothing To Rush." I gathered my jacket and purse then headed out the door with CJ. While I was driving then stopped at a red light, I decided to shoot Chrissy a text.
Text Conversation
Me: Hey Chrissy Baby, Since Today Is A Chill Day For Both.. You And Your Dad. You Guys Can Just Chill Today And Hang Out, But Don't Be Lame For The Entire Day. Lol
-------------------------------------------------------------