Chapter 18

Christina P.O.V.
I woke up to someone banging on my door like a maniac so I got up and seen it was CJ.
" What Do You Want?"
" Dang, You Look Rough But Ma Wanted To Let You Know That You Need To Be Getting Ready For School." He said.
" Whatever." I said shutting the door in his face then taking my shower and put on my clothes. After I was done, I walked downstairs and seen my dad with the twins, who is now one years old.
" Why Are You Here?"
" Well.. Goodmorning To You, Too Young Lady." He said then CJ came in.
" Bye Dad And I Miss You. Are You Going To Be Home Tonight?" CJ asked then my dad looked at me.
" Alright Man And Most Likely." He said bending down to CJ level.
" Most Likely As In Most Likely Not. Now, Lets Go CJ." I said grabbing him by his jacket and leading him outside then texted my mom.

Mariah P.O.V.
I was at my lawyer office but while I was in the middle of a conversation with her my phone vibrated and it was Chrissy.
Text Conversation
Chrissy: Why You Didn't Tell Me He Was Here?
Me: I Didn't Know Until I Walked Down And Seen Him With The Kids. But Shouldn't You Be At Least Heading To School?
Chrissy: Yeah Daniel Picking Me Up And I Already Watched CJ Get On The Bus. But What Are You Going To Do With Him?
Me: I Will Talk About This When We Get Home.
* i put my phone in my purse *
End of Text Conversation
" Sorry, Now Where Were We?" I said while she was talking with me.

Chris P.O.V.
I noticed the twins still here then the doorbell rang and it was some.. guy, a happy guy.
" Uh.. Who Are You?" The guy asked.
" I Am Chris."
" Oh, So You Are The Superstar?" He asked with a smirk.
" Yeah, Who Are You?"
" I Am Martin, The Twins Nanny." He said looking back at them.
" Oh.. Well, I Don't Trust You Around Them."
" If You Haven't Noticed, But I Been Around These Twins Eversince You Left And You Surely Don't Pay Me. So You Either Leave Or Kiss Me?" He said.
" Man, You Better Not Do Anything To My Children."
" I Haven't Done Anything Apparently, Now Have I? I Wouldn't Hurt These Babies If A Criminal Came In Here Now And Say Hurt Them, I Love Them Just As My Own." Martin said walking over to the twins.
" Well.. If Mariah Come, Tell Her I Will Back." I said leaving out and walking out to my cab that I called earlier. I checked my account and had the same money I had in there when I left out for rehab which was weird so I went and got my cars from my homeboy, Red, who hair is actually red and has a tattoo on him as Red. He kept all my cars and they was still in good condition, well as I left them.
" Wassup Man." I dapped up Red.
" Aw, Wassup Witcha? I See You Finally Out." He said while laughing.
" Man, You Saying It Like I Got Out Of Jail."
" I Mean It Seems Like It.. Gone For Thirty Days, I Know Mariah Done Held You Down While You Was Gone, Right?"
" Wrong, When I Came Back She Acted Like She Didn't Want Any Part Of Me. And Not Only That, But She Told Chrissy Everything."
" What You Mean She Told Chrissy Everything?"
" I Mean From Me Having A Overdose To Me Being In Rehab."
" That's Not Right."
" It's Not, But Eversince I Came Back She Made Everything Feel Like I Was Nothing And Then She Hit Me With That " We Getting A Divorce ".
" Word?"
" Yeah, But I Am Not Ever Letting Her Go So She Might As Well Get That Divorce Talk Out Her Head And Stick Up Her Lawyer Ass."
" Chris Was She Serious When She Mentioned It To You?"
" She Was Being Stubborn, But That's Her Everyday Personality."
" I Hope She Was Talking And Not Putting In Any Action."
" I Am Not Worried, But Let Me Get My Whips Bruh I'll Talk To You Later." I said while dapping him up then walking over to my lambo and headed to the studio, since it been awhile.