Chapter 10

Christina P.O.V.
After what had happened today in school, I decided to invite Daniel over and he agreed to come. But, when I came home my dad was here which was weird because he would be in the studio or hanging out with my uncles.
" Hey Chrissy." He said getting up and hugging me tightly.
" Omg, Hey Dad." I said pulling away and so confused on why he acting like this.
" Who's Your Friend?" He asked looking at Daniel.
" Hi Sir, I Am Daniel Underwood Martinez." Daniel said holding out his hand for my dad to shake.
" Okay, Daniel No Funny Business With My Daughter And I Mean That." My dad said while shaking Daniel hand, but then I noticed my dad face changing and the handshake were being too long.
" Okay Daddy, I Think We Both Get It."
" Yeah, You Better." He said flopping back down onto the couch and kept calling somebody but they would never answer. So, me and Daniel went in my backyard and started talking.
" Even Though, I Know Your Devilish Sister I Never Seen Your Mom."
" Yeah, I Mean It Be Like That Sometimes." He said smirking a little.
" Yeah, I Guess. But, It Was Nice What You Did For Me Today And All I Gave You In Return Was A Slam In The Face."
" No, Chrissy You Good. I Mean You Just Got A Football Captain Sapping For You." He said while laughing then I started laughing with him.
" Aw, Even Though I Want To Stand Out Here And Admire You. I Think We Should Go In Because I Hear Some Yelling." He said while getting up, so we inside and my mom and dad was going at it so bad that I started to see a couple of tears then my mom saw me.
" Chrissy, Baby You, CJ and Your Friend Go Outside." She said with tears running down her face, so I got CJ and left the house and we walked to Stephanie house is located behind my house.

Mariah P.O.V.
I walked in the house to see if Chris wouldn't be here, but I was wrong because he was right on the couch blowing my phone up.
" I Am Here, So Stop Calling And Texting Me." I said walking in and slamming the door.
" Why Didn't You Answer?" He asked sternly getting up.
" And Why Was That Bitch Here? I Guess We Both Have Questions That Need To Be Answered."
" I Was Trying To Talk To Her-" i cut him off.
" About What? Chris I Thought Yall Done Talked Everything Out."
" Look Mariah.. Its Not Easy, You Know When Chrissy and CJ were missing?.." he asked me.
" Yeah, Get To The Point."
" Well.. Me And Malaysia Had Sex." He said and when those words came out his mouth, I was so hurt because instead of trying to find his child he wanted to feel good.
" SO YOU TELLING ME WHILE OUR DAUGHTER AND SON WAS MISSING, YOU WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR DICK RUBBED. YOU KNOW WHAT CHRISTOPHER YOU STUPID AS FUCK!"
" Why Are You Yelling? Christina and A Friend Is Outside." He said while walking over by me.
" CHRIS, DON'T COME OVER BY ME. YOU DIDN'T CARE THIS MORNING THAT YOUR DAUGHTER WAS HERE AND COULDN'T WAIT TILL YOUR WIFE LEAVE TO DO YOUR DIRT! SO DON'T MOTHERFUCKING TELL ME THAT BULLSHIT. I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED, BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU THE SAME PUNK ASS CHRIS I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING!" I yelled then noticed Christina and her friend came in.
" Chrissy, Baby You, CJ, And Your Friend Go Back Outside." I told Christina and she did what I told her and left.
" Mariah, You Didn't Mean That." Chris said while trying to touch my shoulder.
" STOP! You Don't Know What I Mean or Need, You Want To Know Why? Because All You Do Is Think Of Yourself And I Am Tired, This Health Is Not Good For Me And The Baby.." I said as I noticed what I said.
" Baby.. You Pregnant?" He asked.
" Yes Chris."
" Omg, I Am So Sorry Baby And I Hope You Forgive Me." He said with sympathy.
" Thats Sad, I Have To Get Pregnant And You Then Show Some Care. Wow.."
" I Just Don't Want To Lose You And My Children." He said getting down on his knees.
" You Not Losing Your Kids, But You Are Losing Me And I Am Tired Chris." I said then Christina, CJ and Christina friend walked in the house.
" Aww, My Babies Back So Soon? But, Who Are You?"
" Hi, I Am Daniel." He said.
" Aww, Hello Daniel. Do You Want To Stay Over For Dinner And You Can Invite Your Mom If You Want?"
" Yes And I Am About To Call Her Now." He said while walking out.
" I Like Him, He Is Better Than Terrance." I said to Christina.

Daniel P.O.V.
When Christina mom said that my mom can come over, I went outside and called her.
Phone Conversation
Me: Hey Mom, I Am Over A Friend House And Her Mom Suggested If You Want To Come Over And Eat Dinner With Them.
Mom: Yeah Sweetie, I Wouldn't Mind Just Send Me The Address. And Meet Me Outside When I Pull Up, Alright Love You.
Me:Okay, Love You Too.
* i hung up *
End of Phone Conversation
After I got off the phone with my mom, I sent her the address and she texted back saying she on the way. So, I went back in the house and went into the kitchen.
" So, Your Mom Is Coming?" Christina mom asked while setting the table and Christina on the other side helping.
" Oh Yeah, She Said She Is On The Way."
" Okay, But You Can Sit At The Table. Chrissy And CJ Start To Bring The Food Out And Put It On The Table." Christina mom said.

Malaysia P.O.V.
When Daniel sent me the address it looked to familiar, so when I pulled up I told Daniel to come out. Daniel walked out and when he walked into the dining room, I knew who house it was.. Chris and Mariah's. I never went this far into their house, but I had to give them props because their house was well decorated.

Mariah P.O.V
I noticed when Daniel got up from the table and knew it had to be his mother outside, but when he walked back in Malaysia was behind him then pulled a chair up to the table.
" Yo Daniel, Who Is This?" Chris asked looking down and eating his food.
" Oh Chris, You Should Know."
" What.. Are You-" he looked up and seen Malaysia.
" Oh." He said as he looked at her.
" Yeah Is Oh, All You Could Say?"
" Baby, Not Right Now." He said.
" Whatever." I said slamming my fork into my food and making noises with the plate.
" So.. How Was You Kids Day At School?" Chris asked looking at the kids.
" Well.. Ask Daniel, He The One Who Made It Special For Me." Christina said.
" Well.. Daniel, You Gone Tell Us?" Chris asked taking a sip of his water.
" I Played Christina Her Favorite Song And Just Poured Out To Her Of How Much I Admire Her." Daniel said smiling at Christina.
" And Whats Her Favorite Song?" Chris asked while getting up and getting some wine.
" O by Omarion." Daniel said.
" I Didn't Know That Song Was Your Favorite By Uncle Omarion." He said.
" Well.. Yeah, He Still Don't Know That." Christina said then Malaysia let out a heavy sigh.
" Excuse Me Is There A Problem?"
" Oh, You Talking To Me?" Malaysia asked.
" You Were The Person To Heavily Sigh, Right?"
" Please Don't Start." Malaysia said getting up.
" Oh, So Now You Have The Balls To Do Something. Girl Don't Forget Who Beat The Brakes Off You.. And Ashely." I said getting up.
" And Don't Forget Who Took Your Daughter." Malaysia said and all I know that I was going across the table just punching her in the face and kicked her at least one time.. that i know of and Chris came behind getting me off of her, I looked over to her.
" Get Out of My House Before It Gets Worse." I said leaving out the kitchen and going into my bedroom.