Chapter 8

Christina P.O.V.
When Daniel said that female name, so much anger built up so fast and then for him to say thats his sister gave me a new look at him.
" Chrissy?" He called me as waving his hand.
" What? So, You Telling Me That Bitch Who Put My Life And Virginity In Jeopardy Is Your Sister?"
" I Know.. She Was Not That Good Of A Person, But She Is Still My Sister."
" That Bitch Is Still Not A Good Of A Person If My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her. Then You Knew About This, Why Now Tell Me, Matter Of A Fact Don't Answer That. Get Off My Porch And Go Home, I Never Want To Speak To You Ever Again." I said slamming the door in his face then I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen into the hallway where I was.
" Chrissy, You Okay?" My mom asked.
" I Am Fine." I said brushing past her and going into my room. I started to have feelings for Daniel, buy I guess its not meant for us because he is related to the devils daughter herself I mean this girl nearly ruined my life and just taking a risk to going back to that position is not a risk I am trying to take. I decided to sleep all of this drama away because this is just too much to take in for tonight.

Daniel P.O.V.
I walked home and started listening to Lets Get Married by Jagged Edge on repeat, so you can say I was all in my feelings because of Christina then when I reached home I had my headphones in still listening to the song until I noticed Calaysia waving her hand in my face.
" What?" I asked irritated.
" You Know You Heard Me." She said rolling her eyes.
" I Really Didn't, So Get Up And Out of My House."
" What Done Got Into You?" She asked tilting my phone to see what I was listening to.
" Ohhh, So Who's The Lucky Girl?" She asked with a raising eyebrow.
" Nobody Now Because of You And Your Hoe-ish Ways." I said bumping her shoulder hard as walking past her and going in my room just thinking about everything that happened tonight. I kept calling and texting Christina, I knew she wasn't going to answer but I still want her to know that I am still here and is willing to be here with her.