Chapter 14

Chris P.O.V.
I just got back to my crib and everybody was sleep, even Mariah. I showed them to their rooms and they was crashed for the night then I went in my bedroom and noticed Kae in the shower then a notification popped up. But, it was nothing but a Facebook update then her phone went back to the call log and I seen a caller ID that read out ' My Boo Fred ' , which was similar to the one I seen from Freddie phone then I looked through the messages and it was nothing but sick shit talking about ' destroying Chris and that bitch family ' , ' getting revenge '. Its like they done set up some Bonnie and Clyde type of shit, but not today cause there little plan have been cut short. So, I banged on the bathroom door and called out Kaurreche name then a few seconds later she came out.
" Chris.. Baby, What Is It? Is There A Fire? Something?" She asked while having th towel wrapped around her naked body.
" Kae.. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE, YOU TRIFLING, BETRAYAL ASS BITCH! HOW COULD YOU; NOT ONLY WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME BUT YOU WERE BEHIND THE SICK SHIT HE WAS PLANNING."
" Fine." She said walking out the door.
" Oh Yeah And Your Little Boyfriend Is Dead." I said and she was shocked then walked out.

Mariah P.O.V.
I woke up to Chris yelling then left out my room, I bumped into this bitch.. Kaurreche.
" Watch Yo Step, Slut." I said and she walked away laughing then I started thinking this bitch is crazy then seconds later, Chris came out his bedroom looking upset.
" Chris, Are You Okay?"
" Oh Yeah." He said while leaving out the door then I went downstairs to grab me a snack then walked back up the stairs to lay down.

In the morning.. 10:45 p.m.
I woke up and noticed Chris was sitting at the kitchen counter.
" I See Somebody Is Up Early.." I said going into the fridge getting something to eat and drink.
" Yeah, I Just Had Alot To Think About." He said rubbing his hands on his face.
" I Mean, Chris We Can Sit Down And Talk If You Want."
" Nah Ma, I Don't Want You or My Little Prince or Princess Stressing About This Situation. Matter of A Fact, When Are You Going To The Clinic And Finding Out The Sex?" He asked.
" Today."
" How Come You Didn't Tell Me?" He asked looking up at me.
" For One, I Wrote It On The Fridge And Put It In Your Reminder Folder In Your Phone. But, Where Your Girl Karate Chop At?"
" Its Kaurreche And I Broke Up With Her." He said while looking down.
" Why?"
" She -" he stop in mid sentence then CJ came in the kitchen.
" Wassup Son." He said to CJ.
" Wassup Dad.. Goodmorning Mom." CJ said to Chris then me. I went upstairs and did my hygiene then Chris came in and sat on my bed.
" Is Something Wrong, Christopher?" I asked him and he didn't answer it was like he was in a trance or thinking about something deep.
" Chris ?! " I semi yelled and waved my hand in his face.
" Oh Yeah, Lets Get The Going Before We Be Late." He said looking up and kissing me on the forehead then walking out the room. I gathered ny purse and charger then headed out and got into the car with Chris.
" Chris, Are You Sure You Good?" I asked carefully looking at his actions.
" Yeah Baby." He said wipping his hands with his face and started the car and pulled out the driveway.
" You Know I Will Always Love You, Right Mimi?" Chris said with his eyes on the road.
" I Will Always Love You And Have Love For You, But I Am Not With The Playing. Its Time To Grow Up Because You Have Two Kids And One On The Way. So You Choose Your Decisions Wisely Because Its All Up To You And What Path You Choose." I said then felt Chris stop the car and turn in his car and looked into my eyes and started kissing me.
" Baby, I Miss You." He said while putting his head on my shoulders then started the car again and headed to the clinic.
".. I Miss You, Too Chris." I mumbled while looking out the window and thinking about everything me and Chris been through in 13 years. After we exchanged words, we just rode in silence to the clinic I was excited finding out what the sex of the child is going to be but CJ has been telling me that he doesn't want the babies due on his birthday I keep telling him I can't help what nature make its way to be. Five minutes later, we pulled up to the clinic I went in signed my name and waited then the nurses called me to the back.
" Hey Mrs.Brown, How Ya Been?" Dr.Brown asked.
" Good, What About You?"
" Good As Well Hun, So Lets See What We Are Having Today Shall We?" She said while rolling in her chair to the ultrasound system then rolled to the bed, where I was sitting.
" You Know The Procedures." She said laughing then I lifted up my shirt and looked at the screen while she rubbed the wand on my stomach.
" Okay.. It Look Like We Are Having.. TWINS!" She said in excitement and I looked over at Chris who were shocked.
" And They Are A Girl And Boy, See You In A Couple More Months." She said while smiling and walking out the room then me and Chris went and got into the car.
" Can You Believe We Are Having Twins, Baby?" Chris asked all excited.
" I Can, But Then I Can't."
" Why You Say That?" He asked.
" Well, I Can Believe It Because I Just Went To The Doctor.." i said while laughing.
" And I Can't Because I Didn't Think Of Growing Up, Getting Married And Having Four Kids."
" I Know Baby, But As Long As We Have Each Other We Good." He said reaching over and holding my hands.