Chapter 20

Mariah P.O.V.
I dropped the glass I had in my hand and seen Chris charge up to Malaysia then I ran over to him.
" Chris Please, Don't Do It Baby." I pleaded him.
" Just Leave.. You Have Caused Enough Problems." I said turning around to her and she hurried out the house. Right when she left, Chris broke down and I broke down with him because its a possibilty that he may have a STD, which I am scared about.
" Mariah, Why Me?" He cried while rocking back and forth then held me close.
" Well.. If You Stayed Faithful.." Then he looked at me.
" How About I Take You To The Doctor In The Morning? I Am Off Anyway Unless.. You Have Something To Do." I said while looking at his face expression then he ran into the restroom, I followed him and seen he was throwing up.
" Don't Make Yourself Sick Over This." I went over and patted him on the back.
" I Am Already Sick." He mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.
" Hey.. I Still Love You, Though Because The Day We Did Those Vows We Promised To Stay Each Other Through Health And Sickness.. No Matter How, I Wanna Choke You Right Now But I Can't Be Mad Forever." I pecked his forehead then helped him off the floor to clean himself up.
" You About To Take A Shower?" I asked while walking out the restroom but turning around to see what he was going to say.
" Yeah."
" I Am Going To Go Check On The Twins And.. Oh Yeah, Your Clothes Are Still In The Closet Hanging Up." I said turning to him with a smirk.

Chris P.O.V.
Even though, I may have a STD I was slowly getting my family back. This whole situation with Malaysia having a baby with me was still hitting me hard and I couldn't deal with all of this at all. I went into Mariah restroom cabinet and looked for all her pills and started taking them then I was out.

Mariah P.O.V.
After I checked on the twins, I went back into my bedroom.
" Chris ?" I called and looked into the restroom seeing him with all my pills, I rushed him to the hospital. Ten minutes later, I arrived to the hospital and started yelling for some attention to give Chris.
" I Need A Doctor !" I yelled throughout the hospital then doctors came and got him. I was once a emotional wreck then I pulled one of the doctors aside.
" Hey, I Was Seeing If You Could Give My Husband, Christopher Maurice Brown, A Blood Test To Check If He Have Anything STD?" The doctor nod his head and walked in the back then I started crying all again. I decided to listen to some music but then I noticed I had majority of Chris music in my phone so I skipped his playlist and started playing Come Thru by Jacquees but even that song had me thinking of Chris because he would be something he would say, I just put my phone up and seen a doctor coming my way.
" Are You Here For Christopher Maurice Brown?" I nod my head.
" Alright, Well Your Husband Does Not Have A STD. But, He Did Take Alot Of Pills.. And I Think He Was Trying To Harm Himself Because Drugs Itself Isn't Like This." He said whispering the last part.
" Can I Go See Him?" My voice cracked because of my crying.
" Yeah, This Way." He said leading me to the room then I seen Chris in the bed just looking outside the window.
" Hey Baby." I said hugging him.
" And Stop Doing This To Me." I said hitting his chest.
" Oh, You Missed Me?" He asked with a smirk.
" Boy Please, You Only Been In Here For A Couple Of Hours But What Made You Do This?"
" I Am Gonna Die Anyways, So Thats Why." He said looking down.
" You Not Dying, You Have No STD's." He looked at me and pulled me on top of him and the hospital radio started playing Do It Again by Chris Brown, Pia Mia and Tyga.
" I Am Loving The Way That Booty Shake When Its On Me." He sang while pointing at my butt and I was just laughing at him.
" It Was All Settle.. You Got Me." I sang with him and we started dancing still in the hospital bed.
" It Was Nice To Know Ya, Lets Do It Again. How We Did It In A One Night Stand, Boy I Wanna Be More Than Friends To Ya?" I sang looking at Chris then I got tired and laid by him while the song was still playing in the background.
" I Miss You, Ugly."
" I Miss You, Too Baby." He said seductively and started rubbing my leg then looked down at me.
" Oh No.. Not In A Hospital Bed." I said while sitting up on the bed.
" Why Not?" He pulled me back down.
" Lemme Go And Get Your Withdrawl Papers, But That Doesn't Mean Anything Is Going To Happen." I got out of bed then turned around.
" You Better Not Be Looking At My Butt." Chris looked up at my face.
" You Know Yo Man So Well." He said while laughing then I laughed at him and walked out the room to get his papers.