Chapter 5

Christina P.O.V.
It been two weeks since that incident. But, I slowly thinking i am improving even though it feel like people look at me different. I heard that Calaysia and Isis in jail since they committed adult crimes and will be in there for at least 10 or 15 years plus 5 year probation; for Brandon he will be in there for 20 years plus 5 year probation. My mom thought they all should have gotten more and I don't blame her, my boyfriend homeboy almost took my virginity and my dad old past crazy daughters just being plain out evil because of the old history their mothers have with my dad. Today is going to be my first day back in school and I am nervous because I am pretty sure that it got around quick about what happened, so I heard my alarm clock went off and got up and did my hygiene. I looked at the time and it was 7:20 p.m. then went downstairs so I can fix me something to eat, lucky my mom had cooked because I was getting tired of cereal and my dad bad cooking so I sat down and started digging in then my mom started talking to me.
" So.. Babygirl, What Are You Planning To Do For Your Birthday?" My mom asked.
" Nothing." I said picking a fork full of eggs and stuffing them into my mouth.
" Are You Sure Chrissy?" My dad asked.
" Yes."
" Come On Now, I Know You Want To Do Something. If Anything Come In Mind Let Me And Your Mom Know, But I Have To Go Now Love Yall." My dad said dapping CJ up, kissing my forehead and pecking my mom on her lips.
" CJ and Chrissy?" My mom called out.
" Yeah." Me and CJ answered at the same time.
" What Would You Think Of Me and Your Father Having Another Baby?" She asked.
" Well.. Are You Pregnant?"
" No, Just Asking." She said.
" You Are Old And Plus, Its Better Just Being Me and Chrissy." CJ said storming out the house then my mom started looking sad.
" Mom, Don't Worry About That Selfish Child And I Wouldn't Mind. Sooner or Later, I Am Going To Be Out The House Anyways. But, I Got To Go Now Love You And See You Later." I said as I heard a car honk outside, but it was Jessie with Stephanie in the front and Terrance in the back.
" Hey Cousin." Stephanie said.
" Hey Chrissy." Jessie said.
" Hey Baby." Terrance said.
" Hey Everybody." I said while putting my seatbelt on then I started noticing everybody wasn't really talking like they usually would, but I just shook it off and pulled up to the school ten minutes later. As I got out, the popular football captain, Daniel, came up to me.
" Hey." Daniel said.
" Oh.. Hey."
" Um.. I Heard About What.. Happened To You.." i cut him off.
" And You Are Here To Laugh In My Face, Huh?" I said getting irritated by the stuttering.
" Of Course Not Baby, I Was Just Nervous To Bring The Touchy Situation Up." He said.
" Well.. I Am Glad That You Took In Consideration of My Feelings. But, I Am Fine, I Guess." I said mumbling the last part then Stephanie slightly brushed my arm letting me know that she ready to get to class.
" Look.. Mister I Have To Go Now." I said walking away with Stephanie and heading to class then when we settled into our seats. I started noticing Stephanie not looking like she feel well until she ran out the classroom and threw up, so I went behind her but notified her and she gave me ' its fine ' look. So, I rushed into the restroom and waited outside the stall I heard Stephanie in.
" Is It Something You Ate, Steph?" I said, but she didn't say anything she unlocked the stall and washed her face up.
" Me and Jessie Had Sex." She said.
" I Didn't Ask That, But When?"
" A Week Ago." She answered.
" Okay.. Wow.. Um.. Just Come To My House And We Can Go Buy A Pregnancy Test For You."
" Alright, Thanks Chrissy. Now, Lets Go And Get Back To Class Before They Think Something Is Up." Stephanie said walking toward the doors and me following behind her. After first period, I went into the library and was trying to find a book so I can do research on then some tall guy bumped into me making the books I had in my hand fall to the ground.
" Oh, I Am Sorry." The familiar voice said and it was Daniel helping me get the books.
" Oh Hey Beautiful." He said.
" Hey And Its Alright." I said getting my books up and standing up.
" You Know I Never Got Your Name, Right?" He asked.
" Its Christina."
" Thats A Lovely Name Christina And I Am Daniel." He said putting his hand out for me to shake.
" Its Nice To Meet You." I said shaking his hand.
" But.. I Have To Get To Work, See You Later Though." I said walking off and started doing my research paper.

3 hours later..
Its the end of the day and I guess my first day wasn't bad since I met someone new. But, I also forgot about what happened to Stephanie this morning until she told Jessi to turn into the near CVS to my house. Then when we pulled up, Stephanie wanted me to go in with her.
" So.. What If You Are Pregnant?"
" Look, Chrissy Lets Live For Right Now Hoping I Am Not Because My Parents Will Kill Me Especially My Dad." She said.
" Yeah Uncle Trey Don't Play And So Don't Aunt Cierra." I said picking up a pregnancy test.
" Yeah They Don't. But What Are You Planning To Do For Your Birthday?" She asked.
" Nothing, Why?"
" What You Mean Nothing? How About Me, You, Jessie and Terrance Just Go To The Movies, Out To Eat, And A Arcade Place." She suggested.
" Yeah, I Wouldn't Mind Going." I said giving the cashier the pregnancy test and Stephanie gave her the money then when we got into the car, the boys was extra nosey.
" Whats In The Bag?" Terrance asked tugging at the bag.
" Pads." I said knowing that Jessie nor Terrance would want to look back in the bag.
" Ooo.. I Am Good." Terrance and Jessie said at the same time. Five minutes later, we pulled up to my house then the guys left and Stephanie went into my bathroom in my room and took the pregnancy test. So, I laid down on my bed and started scrolling down my Instagram feed then got onto Twitter. I suddenly heard the toilet flush and Stephanie told me to come here when I got into the bathroom, I seen the pregnancy test and it was ' positive ' and looked to Stephanie.
" So.. You Ready To Be A Mommy?" I asked her as she looked down, I did feel bad for her but she did lay down and concieve this baby and I am not letting her neglect or abort this baby. Then heard the doorbell ring, since its Friday Eric come over and play with CJ, eversince that incident Eric just come over. So, I have to watch both of these two knucklehead then Stephanie came downstairs and threw the test away.
" Chrissy, I Am About To Go. But We Still On For Tomorrow?" Stephanie asked gathering her stuff and heading towards the door.
" Yeah, I Am Gone Let My Parents Know Tonight." I said as she nod and walked out. A hour later, Eric mom came and got him then my mom walked into the house.
" Hey Mom." Me and CJ said at the same time.
" Hey Babies." She said knocking her heels off her feet.
" Mom, Stephanie Suggested Me, Jessie, Her, And Terrance Do Something For My Birthday Tomorrow Night. Is It Fine With You?"
" Oh Okay And Nope, I Don't Mind. But, What Yall Want To Eat For Dinner?" She asked me and CJ as our dad came into the door.
" Hey Fam, What We Talking About?" He asked.
" Nothing Just Asking What They Want To Eat." My mom answered.
" Shrimp Alfredo." I said.
" Okay, Shrimp Alfredo It Is." She said then I went upstairs and text Terrance.
Text Conversation
Me: Hey Baby.
Terrance: Hey Baby, Wyd?
Me: Laying Down And Waiting On My Mom To Get Done With The Food.
Terrance: Ooo.. Can I Get Some?
Me: How? ( In My Kanye West Face And Voice)
Terrance: Don't Do That.
Me: Lol Okay And Stephanie Suggested That We Are Going Out For My Birthday. You And Jessie In?
Terrance: Hell Yeah, I Am Not Gone Let You And Stephanie Go NOWHERE By Yall Self.. Nope, Thats A Big No No. But, Me And Jessie Gone Come With Yall.
Me: Overprotective Much, Lol And Alright. But My Ma Just Called Me For Dinner, Love You Tee Tee.
Terrance: Alright Love You, Too Chrissy And You Know I Hate That Nickname.
End of Text Conversation
Then I went downstairs and smelled the lovely smell of Shrimp Alfredo, I swear thats like my favorite meal. I fixed my plate and sat down at the table.
" Chrissy How Was Your Day Back At School?" My mom asked.
" It Was Good, I Kept Bumping Into This Boy Whose Name Is Daniel."
" Daniel, The Football Captain?" CJ asked.
" Yeah, Why?" I asked CJ.
" He Is Popular And I Heard He Is A Player." CJ said.
" Well.. He Is Not About To Play My Little Chrissy." My dad said.
" The Thing Is That You Heard He Is A Player, You Don't Know For Sure How About You Stay In Middle School And I Stay In High School. How That Sound?"
" Dang, You Like Him Already? Didn't Know He Had That Type of Impact On Girls." CJ said.
" You Know What.. Shut Up And No, I Don't Like Him." I said getting up and went into my room, I guess I do have a temper just like my dad. Instead of waiting up on my parents, I went to bed and thought about tomorrow night going to play out.