Chapter 4

Mariah P.O.V.

When Chris told me that Malaysia and Ashely might have my babies, it was nothing but urge of sadness,worriness and anger just built up.

" And how would you know this?" I walked over to him looking him right in his eyes.

"You really wanna know?"

"Chris don't motherfucking play no games with me now."

He raised his hands up in defense,"Okay.." He started looking down but started talking.

"Malaysia texted my phone saying to meet up with her, so I did. As we started talking, she wanted me to propose to her and of course that was a no from the jump. She got mad and started saying bad things are going to happen to you and your family." Chris said while looking down.

" Oh my gosh so Chris why you didn't tell me from the beginning?"

"I didn't want you to blow it out of proportion." He said.

"Chris it's a high possibility that our kids in danger and you are worried about how I would take the situation if you told me. Well.. I Don't Care Anymore, I Am Going To Get My Babies. You Can Either Come Along or Stay, All Your Choice." I said packing my bags and walking out.

Christina P.O.V.

When I woke up in the van, I felt uncomfortable because I didn't know who these people was until I noticed who was talking then the voices started sounding familiar then i thought about it was Calaysia, Isis and Brandon, who is one of Terrence friends. Since, I was in the back I seen CJ tied up and tried waking him up and whispering his name then I guess everybody started hearing me because they looked back at me.
" Aww, Look Who Finally Woke Up?" Isis asked.
" How Did You Sleep?" Calaysia asked while laughing.
" Why The Hell Am I Here And Why Are Yall Taking Me And My Brother?"
" Lets Just Say, Your Dad And Our Moms Have Some Unfinished Business." Calaysia said and Isis agreeing. Five minutes later, the van came to a stop and went into the abandoned building. Me and CJ were in the same room just sitting there in silence then I noticed he finally woke up.
" Chrissy, Wher- Where Is We?" He asked.
" I Don't Know CJ, But You Don't See Anything We Could Break Out Of?"
" No, Why Are We Here?" He asked.
" I Don't Know For Some Reason Dad Has Unfinished Business With Their Moms." I said as Calaysia and Isis came in the room.
" He Surely Do." Calaysia said.
" But.. Its None Of Yall Business, What Goes On Between Our Parents. So Why Do You Guys Care?"
"Oh Little Chrissy, Don't Stress Yourself Out." Isis said.
" Aye Brandon, Call Up Jessie And See If He Is Going To The Party Tonight?" Calaysia asked Brandon.
" Why Would He Go If I Am Missing And He's At My House With My Cousin Slash His Girlfriend?"
" Omg, Be Quiet Christina. You Know You Asked Alot Of Questions, Right?" Calaysia said while Isis pass her the duct tape.
" What Are You Doing-" Calaysia put the duct tape over my mouth.
" Mmmm... Mmmm.." i said mumbling then I got tired and noticed that Brandon was on the phone talking to Jessie.
Phone Conversation
Brandon: Aye Jessie Just To Let You Know That Christina Went Shopping To Go To This Party.
Jessie: Are You Sure? Because Chrissy Left This House Worried About Where Her Little Brother Is At.
Brandon: Come To Find Out, She Found Her Brother At His Friend House Then She Went Shopping Afterward.
Jessie: Alright, I Will Come.
Brandon: Oh Yeah, Jessie Come By Yourself.
* Brandon hung up*
End of Phone Conversation
Then Brandon came walking over to me smirking and started talking.
" Its Cute How You And Terrence Together, But Sorry Princess You Won't Be Together For Long." He said and tried pinching my cheeks, but turned my head in the other direction.
" Go And Get Her Ready Because I Am Pretty Sure It Don't Take Jessie Long To Get Dressed." Brandon said talking to Calaysia and Isis then with that being said. They took me upstairs and put me on this short cocktail dress, which was not age appropriate for me at all then the girls took the duct tape off me and started doing a little makeup, but not much then were done and had me going downstairs. Then we hopped into the car and was on our way to the party.

Stephanie P.O.V.
As I was thinking, I started to notice Jessie on the phone then was about to leave.
" Jessie, Where Are You Going? My Cousins Are Out There Missing And You Going To Leave Me?"
" CJ Is Over His Friend House And Chrissy Is At The Party That Was Being Hosted Tonight By Calaysia and Isis." He said. When he said the last part, I knew for sure this little party was up to no good.
" I Am Going With You." I said grabbing my jacket.
" You Can't Come." He said.
" Says Who?"
" Brandon." Jessie answered.
" Brandon? My Homeboy Brandon?" Terrence asked.
" Yeah." Jessie answered.
" He Told Me That Him And His Girl Were Chilling Tonight. You Know What Lets Go And See What This Party About Since My Chrissy Is There." Terrence said. With that being said, we left out the house with nothing else being said and the whole ride there was quiet then we enventually pulled up to the party and it was packed, there was no way in the world we was going to find Christina. So, right when I entered the party I was looking non-stop for Christina.

Christina P.O.V.
When we got into the party, Calaysia and Isis took me upstairs into this room and left. I couldn't get away if I wanted to because my hands were tied behind my back and I was just feeling hopeless. Then I started to think about everything and just wanted to cry, but no tears were coming out.

Calaysia P.O.V.
Me and Isis took Christina to the room upstairs and she was going to have her company soon, we have to just find him. Then we spotted Jessie and started talking with him, but while I was distracting Jessie. Isis put the " roofie " into his drink then we walked away and hid behind certain people then we saw that Jessie gave the drink to Brandon and it was too late because Brandon gulp everything down. After he was done, he started heading upstairs and tried to stop us, but he hit us really hard that made us fall down the steps.

Christina P.O.V.
As I was thinking, I noticed somebody at the door and they opened the door, clumsly walking my way and noticed it was Brandon then he started kissing on my neck all sloppy and trying to pull my panties down then kicked him in his manhood and started screaming loud then he got up.
" You Know You Done Messed Up, Right?" He said looking at me all evil.
" Get Away From Me." I said walking towards the door then he slapped me and he pushed me on the bed aggressively.

Stephanie P.O.V.
I was still looking for Christina until I noticed someone screaming and I could think of it as Christina. I went to the door with all the screaming and told Terrence and Jessie to come here since they was upstairs with me. When I opened the door, I seen Brandon on top of Christina then Terrence seen the same thing and punched Brandon right in the face. I went over and untied Christina, Jessie took his jacket off and gave it to her then me and Christina started walking back to the car.
" Chrissy, Are You Okay?"
" Well.. I Almost Got Raped, But Yeah I Am Fine." She said in a sarcastic way.
" Look, I Am Sorry. But Nobody Seen This Coming, You Didn't Even See This Coming."
" Yeah Whatever, I Just Want To Go Get CJ And Go Home." She said.

Christina P.O.V.
I don't know how to feel, Brandon almost took something special to me and all because of him I have trust issues and is not comfortable around guys anymore except for my brother and dad. I didn't want to say anymore towards Stephanie, I wasn't mad at her, Its just that I done had a tough night and really feel like being home. After, I described the building we went and got CJ and headed home right when we stepped into the door my mom and dad hugged us tightly.
" Baby, Are You Okay?" My mom asked checking me out.
" Yes." I said low.
" Did They Do Anything To You or CJ?" My mom asked.
" Well.. Not To CJ, But I Want To Just Go And Lay Down."
" Alright BabyGirl." My mom said then i decided to walk upstairs in my room and laid down in bed.

Mariah P.O.V.
Even though, Christina don't feel like talking about everything from tonight. I wanted to know what happen because I hope nothing happen to her.
" Chris and CJ come here." I said low enough for them to hear me.
" Yeah?" They both asked.
" Chris I Want You To Listen and CJ Tell."
" Okay Mama, What You Want To Me To Tell You?" CJ asked.
" What Happen To Chrissy Tonight?"
" She Almost Got Rape By Terrence Friends And Just Don't Look At Guys The Same." CJ said and I was hurt because my babygirl is going to have issues with guys then I noticed Chris didn't say anything, but was shaking his leg rapidly. So, I told CJ go and get ready for bed.
" Baby, What-" he cut me off.
" Don't Even Ask Me Whats Wrong Because My Daughter Almost Got Rape By My Selfish Past. Who Won't Just Leave Me Alone And Now, Its Starting To Affect My Present And Future. Why They Can't Just Leave Me And My Family Alone? Its Not Like I Bother Them And Their Family." Chris said.