Back to home

Yatharth's POV

I took a 4 hours nap and woke up at 10:00 did my morning routine and got ready for college for my exam. Then thought of revising a little even though I don't need it. After one hour I put the books down and check my phone. Atharva had replied back to texts from this morning.

He said that he would meet me after the exams because as usual this bitch was again running late.
I took my car keys and then went for exams our exams ends at 2:00 pm. So, after that me and Atharva went to parking lot for heading to Astitva's home. His major is different from us, that's why some of our subjects are different.

Atharva: "Are you going to tell me about the shit you've sent me this morning."

"Yeah, just give me a minute. I called up Astitva and then start narrating about last night and what happened in the room."

Atharva: "So, you think she fainted because of that guy?"

"Yes! What else I've been telling all this whil"

Astitva: "But who is he?"

"That's exactly what we have to find out?"

Atharva: "You want me to do that then. Look his face is not clear in any fucking picture. I'll go through the videos but I can't promise you."

"Do whatever but please find him."

Astitva: "One more thing, now I look at the pictures I remember something."

Atharva: "Wait, we are almost you place. Tell us when we are there. I'm already so out."

Astitva: "Who told you to drink that much bhaang yesterday then."

Atharva: "Shut up, I don't need your lectures."

He said and cut the call. Look don't glare at me. I know you care for her I do to and that's why I need all the possible information correctly. He said and moves out the car while I park it. Then we both went to his room. First thing Atharva did was to attack on his fridge.

He got some snacks and juices whilst Astitva was side eyeing him.

"What were you telling? Speak now."

Astitva: "Uh that. I don't think he'll be easy to find out."

"Why would you think so?"

Astitva: "Looking at his pictures I realised I noticed him yesterday and not just that but something else too."

Atharva: "You know I don't like riddles. Be straight forward bitch."

Astitva: "I don't think he's some common man. I remember the ring I saw in his hand. It was panthère de Cartier ring."

Atharva: "That shit is expensive, no not expensive highly expensive."

Astitva: "Not just but when I was leaving, I saw him leaving in black Chiron too."

"What? This bastard have to thick wealthy not rich but wealthy to have these things."

Astitva: "Exactly that's why I think It will be a touch one. Because having this much money means he would have such influence too."

Atharva: "Main question is, why would someone like this will have to do with Sanskriti."

Astitva: "I don't know but I'm sure there's something. He was mostly around her."

Atharva: "Okay I'll do my best. Where did you saw his car though maybe we could get hands on his number plate or something."

Astitva: "Few feets away from his house's back door."