Sweet revenge

Sanskriti's POV

I was sitting in cafetaria with my friends after giving my exam, it's been four days to that incident. There wasn't much pain now, but it still hurt once a while. They said that maybe the stitches will be cut off in three to four weeks. Depends on my improvement and healing.

Right now my friends were discussing about the Holi party, which is probably going to held at Yamini's home. This talk is really making me nervous because my friends wants me to come to that party too. How can I, specially what happened that day in the hospital. No, I can't.

Flashback:

I woke up at very different atmosphere then I last remember before I black out. Looking around me, I understood where I am. It's a hospital but why I'm here? I tried remembering. I was in an argument with Ahaana but then she pushes me off the stairs, I tried to save myself but felt an immense pain in head

I touch my head, it was wrapped in gauze pad. I guess I hit my head. Then who bring me here. I was thinking this when Siddhi and Yamini enters through the door.

Siddhi: "Thank God you're awake. I was so scared Sanskriti."

She said kissing my head lightly on the verge of crying. She reminds me of my mother, cause she's really the mother of our group, cares for everyone, attentive to everyone. Just like a mother. She would surely make a good mother.

"I'm fine, don't take stress Siddhi. By the who bring me here."

I ask them.

Yamini: "Bhai, basically Pranav and Siddhi too. I mean Bhai drove the car while they were with you."

Oh, so he bought me here.

"What actually happened can you tell me? I don't remember anything clearly."

Yamini: "Ofcourse, Ahaana were arguing with you and then."

She told everything which happened there after I black out. How she literally made her bald and how Pranav stood for me without fearing her brother or his friends. How Atharva and Yatharth were worried about me and specially how Astitva has went to put that bitch in her place.

"Fuck I missed so much drama. It would have been nice to see you beat the shit out of that bitch. And your brothers and his friends reaction to Pranav's outburst."

I said in saddened tone.

Siddhi: "Are you really serious Sanskriti? We were dying being worried about you and this is what you are sad about."

She said in time of disbelief.

"I didn't mean that, I'm really sorry to scare you all this but you can't deny that I missed a whole lot of fun moments."

Siddhi: "Well that's true."

She said trying to contain her smile. Making me and Yamini burst out laughing.

Siddhi: "At once I felt like Yamini would not leave a single hair in her head. I mean that was hilarious. Specially when she warned the other girl. She was looking like mafia queen."