You like him

Hello readers!!!!!

I'm back with a new chapter, 3000+ word. Before you all read further I have something to say which is once again vote, comment and share my story. I have also added my Instagram account link to my bio, please just take out some minutes to go to my bio and follow my account for updates and spoilers.

If you follow me then love you, even if you don't I love you still

bye bye!!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!

Sanskriti's POV

Yatharth: "Huh? Excuse me?"

He said knitting his brows together and trying to get me up.

Prof. Rajawat: "What happened, Ms. Tripathy are you fine."

I came out of his hold.

"I'm fine sir, maybe sprained my wrist a little."

Prof. Rajawat: "Follow me, I'll provide you an ointment."

I went behind him to his tent I presume, he sprayed some ointment on my wrist and then gave me whole bottle.

Prof. Rajawat: "Use it on 3 hours interval because there's going to happen many tasks and you'll become your teams weekness."

"Alright professor, thank you."

Prof. Rajawat: "There's no need for that, it's my duty to take of you all. Be careful."

He's not that heartless I guess. Then I went back to my friends when I saw Atharva talking with Jasmin in our tent. While everyone was discussing something.

"Don't tell me you all are actually letting her in our group."

Yatharth: "We don't have any other option, everyone's already occupied."
ad Kolkata
"Tum to chup hi raho tumhari wajah se ye Bala humare sir padhi hai." (You just stay silent, you're the reason this problem is hanging over our head.)

Yatharth: "What do you mean by that?"

"If you weren't in our team then that annoying freak wouldn't have been too."

Pranav: "Did you switch your soul with Yamini."

I said nothing and just glared at him.

Astitva: "I know she's too much deal with for 3 days but we don't have any other option."

He was right, So I didn't had any other option then accepting this fact. In this task our team came 3rd. Professor told us to have some meal before next task. Everyone has their food in piece but that Jasmin created a fuss over there too. She said that she won't eat such simple food and want something else to eat.

Thanks to professor, they really handle her well. After eating I went to see the our tent. There was a partician between it. One side for girls and another for guys. We got half an hour break them we'll have our another task. We all clicked some pictures from Pranav's paraloid camera. Then then professor Rajawat told us our next task.

The task was that we had to collect somethings. Professor Rajawat gave us the list, we have to collect those things and came back before sunset.
We all went to into the forest and started looking for those things.

Siddhi: "Hey, hey everyone I got something."

She said jumping in excitement but then she slipped, but before she falls Astitva saves her.