How those lips will taste.

Hello readerssss!!!!!!!
Your dear author is back again with new chapter.
3700+ words, enjoy reading but before that. Halaki tum padhne wale toh ho nahi lekin fir bhi mai likhungi.

At first I thought to change the name to "Our bitter sweet love" from "My devilish senior" but I got 2 replies that I shouldn't because the original name is fine. Since you all don't read or reply on message board I'll once again ask should I change? Or keep it this way?

Second thing please, please, please, please, please, follow me on Wattpad and on Instagram because then it will be easy to give updates. ( For example this chapter should have been published at 8:00 pm but it got late because I'm travelling. So, if you had followed me I would have updated you about that)

Another thing, I need someone who's good with editing helping me with the Instagram account obviously if anyone wants to otherwise no problem.

Last thing kuch aur bhi kehna tha lekin mai bhul gayi, ab agle update ke sath bataungi.

Sanskriti's POV

After a lot discussion we decided that Yamini, Siddhi, Pranav and Astitva in one group and I, Yatharth, Atharva and Jasmin in another group. After taking all the necessary things we all went to our ways.

Once again Jasmin was sticking by his side like gum. I was getting irritated when I remember my yesterday's talk with Pranav. Do I really like him, but how can it be possible? I used to hate this guy. I think his analysis or whatever shit was, is wrong. I can't like him. Not when I know that he's a player, a Heartbreaker.

Atharva: "Where are you lost Sanskriti? You could have hurt yourself."

That's when I realised that I was not watching where I'm going. I was about to collide with a tree.

"Thank you, no where I was just thinking about something."

Atharva: "Alright, this is the first place. Our first clue will be hidden somewhere here only. Start finding."

We started looking for our clue and finally we found one. It was in riddle, totally giving us students of the year vibes. And unfortunately our group was Rohan groups because Tanya aka Jasmin was in this group.

"Congratulations for finding your first clue, now be ready for second.
Ab badhte chalo ujale ki kyonki wahin hai Jeet ki subah aur agle padav ka meeta swaad."

Jasmin: "Now what is this supposed to me."

"Exactly that's what we have to find out."

I said giving her a side eye.

Jasmin: "Don't mess with me without any reason."

"I was just stating the facts and instead of being an ass if you will use your mind then it will be helpful."

Atharva: "There is no need to use mind, it's the eastern waterfall."

Yatharth: "What?"

Atharva: "Before coming here I check the maps, there is a waterfall of sweet water on east side of the woods."