Complaint

Hello lovelies
Another update

Sanskriti's POV

Today was also passing very quickly. Today we had only 2 classes so dance practice started at 12:00. I and Yatharth started practicing and thank God our coordination between ourselves and the coordination with the group was getting very good.

Finally after 2 hours our dear heads i.e. Astitva and Siddhi gave us a chance to take a sigh of relief. 

"Huff I thought you two would not let me have any rest today."

Siddhi: "trust me when you'll perform infront of all those this hard-work is gonna pay off"

Yatharth: "It better be because you both have not allowed us to breathe for the last two hours."

He said taking a deep breath in and laid back flat on his back. Well he's right though. I was also going to lay back when suddenly professor Gracie came in.

Astitva: "Good afternoon professor!"

Prof Gracie: "Good afternoon my child how's the practice going on?"

Astitva: "Everything is going great professor everyone is coordinated even Yatharth and Sanskriti"

Prof. Gracie: "Actually I'm here to tell that Yatharth can not perform at the fest"

What does that mean

Astitva: "What? But ma'am he have done so much practice and--"

He got cut off by a very pissed off Yatharth

Yatharth: "Exactly I've practiced a lot for this"

Prof Gracie: "I know Yatharth but I think you didn't get the call yet?"

She said well more like asked

Yatharth: "Which call and what are you talking about?"

He asked getting frustrated

Prof Gracie: "That complaint against you have reopen Mr. Shukla"

Astitva/Siddhi/Yatharth: "What? Now way"

They said with utter shock and disbelief. Which complaint they're talking about

Prof Gracie: "Yes Yatharth and that's why you're not allowed to take part in any kind of activities including your football, basketball and music"

Yatharth: "No no nope that can't happen I have a very important match upcoming. Who did the complain?"

Prof Gracie: "Again unknown but you have to go to the dean right now"

She said and left from there. Everything gone silent. What happened what is this all about

Astitva: "Hey c'mon chill up man we'll do something about it"

Astitva said tried to lighten his friend's mood

Yatharth: "We have to bhai last time I already lost a lot I can't lose again bhai"