Feelings for her

Yatharth's POV

Atharva: "Someone lectured us yesterday about how we should treat them nicely because they help us and everything. Correct, Yatharth?"

He made fun of Astitva for the way he had spoken to Pranav just a short while before. Not because he was upset or anything, but Astitva did lecture us yesterday on how we should definitely be kind to those nerds who help us-specifically, me.

Astitva: "I can't bear him; his face irritates me. Dumb fuck"

"Put it behind you and tell me why you interrupted my beauty sleep night before."

Astitva: "You cunt, I spent the entire night trying to figure out a solution to this issue, you're still worried about your beauty sleep."

"I'm sorry; my only intention was to lighten the mood."

I said, as I feel guilty because I'm always making them suffer. Not only that, but I have no doubts at all that Yamini and Atharva would not have slept a wink last night. Certainly those nerds would have been in stress too. This is the sole reason I don't stop Yamini from hanging out with them because they generally consider her friend despite the fact that she's my sister. Even though it is none of their concern, they are still supporting me because they understand how important I am to her. They support me despite the fact that all my pals and I do is mistreat and bully them because of this.

Astitva: "Alright, set that aside because I have something that is going to make everyone brighten up for ever. Thus, I spoke with Bhai last evening. We can employ the reverse method, he said."

Atharva: "Elaborate please"

Astitva: "According to Bhai, you can file a complaint against them again if you are certain that you did not do it. similar to a counteroffensive"

"Are you saying that I ought to lodge a complaint against her?"

He nodded his head

Atharva: "For what reason? that she attempted to sexually assault him"

He said in a playful manner.

"I'm not going to do it ever."

Astitva: "Brother had, incidentally, requested to submit a defamation and false suit. However, since you mentioned this, I have an idea."

"Which idea?"

Astitva: "Could you alter this video, Atharva, and re-insert it into the campus security camera system?"

Astitva bhai smiled when Atharva Bhai nodded in response to his query. We both knew this mansi Deora was going to regret it after seeing that smile. This guy is really calm among us, but when he loses his composure, hell breaks loose.

"What's going on in your brain?"

Curious, Atharva and I asked at the same moment. Then we heard Astitva bhai's idea. Whoa, that was awesome; she's gone. Yeah, screw it.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you"

There is no buddy I could have asked for better than them. I was so happy and excited that I kissed his cheek. He pushed me back, disgusted.