ENCHANTING

Yatharth's POV

Atharva: "Now I finally feel relieved. The coach almost took our lives today. Please come on time for practice man.

Atharva said after coming out of the shower and drying his hair with a towel. Right now we are in Astitva's apartment. We were very tired after practice so we came straight here. And anyway its house is nearest.

Atharva: "So, my dear wife, will you cook the food or we should order from outside?

Atharva threw towel on the couch and said.

Astitva: "Atharva pick up a towel from the couch"

Atharva: "I called you wife that doesn't mean you'll start acting like one.

Astitva: "Pick up the towel. I will not repeat"

Atharva: "Try me bitch"

Atharva said as usual challenging Astitva. To which Astitva jumped on Atharva giving him a body slam. Huh? Kids

"Order something after your childhood is over. till then I will freshen up and come back"

I said and I went to freshen up. After freshening up, when I went to change, my hand suddenly went into my pocket. Looking at the stuff inside it reminded me of this afternoon's incident.

Flashback: of this recent afternoon

After dance practice was over, I was walking towards the fields when something came under my shoe. When I removed my shoes from there I saw. That item was nothing but an earring.

A simple white Earring. I don't know why but it seemed so familiar. This earring is in the shape of a sea shell and the pearl in it is absolutely original. Who can have such an expensive earring in our college?

I thought this, then kept the earrings in my pant pocket and walked towards the fields.

Flashback ends

When I came out of my thoughts, I noticed that the color of those earrings was changing. What the fuck! Enchanting. When this earring is so enchanting then its owner must be so enchanting too. Well leave it. Thinking this, I once again kept the earrings in my pocket and walked towards the hall.

Where my friends had already ordered food and since the restaurant was nearby, the food was delivered quickly. Thank God I was very hungry anyway.

"So guys what do we have for food? Let me see"

I said and made myself comfortable on the couch along them.

There were 3 different types of pizza and 3 mega burgers and our drinks

We started eating and watching cricket match when suddenly Astitva spoke up

Astitva: "By the way Yatharth, you didn't say anything when the professor replaced Jasmine and made Sanskriti your partner."

Atharva: "Excuse me? What? When did this happen and why wasn't I informed about it?"